Reviews for Never Spoken
deadcell chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"No one ever asks what sorrow wells deep in the hearts of their enemies. How rarely do they ask why."

That line… IS JUST GREAT. What an excellent portrayal of Ghaleon you've got here... I LOVED your fic. I feel like Ghaleon/Dyne are a GREAT pairing and they make a LOT of sense together (to me, anyway); however it's incredibly hard to find any slash fic about them. Have you written any more G/D that's not on ? I'd love to read it… and if you've got any good G/D recs, please send them my way.

I'm working on my own G/D, though I've found it difficult to get facts and timelines straight, being that the different versions of the game present some very different plotlines/story arcs (in terms of Lunar: The Silver Star vs. Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)... but if I ever get it posted up here, perhaps you'd be interested in giving it a look.

In any case, great piece. I'll be checking out some more of your writing. :]
Seishirou chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
What a great fic! Fics about Ghaleon are so rare! And I think it's first one and only fic with this paring.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh-so-angsty. I loved it. So sad... but so very beautiful at the same time.

I look forward to more of your work.

Zari
Sienrurouni chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was absolutely hilarious. I was stifling my laughter the whole time. While I'll admit that I find it a bit far fetched, that's part of why it was so funny.