Reviews for A Killer's Instincts
CatsfromElsweyr chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Well, this is an interesting story! I did finish it, but I felt like commenting on this one because of that little 'Cake' scenario in here. It really hit me in the feels ;;

*Throws jacket off* Uh-uh. Prepare your anus for extreme penetration! *Le random war call*

(Okay, sorry for that. But I think I officially hate the girl who did that . )
Idle-Riddle chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Seriously, that's the end? I want to read more about L's icy reactions towards whatever Light throw at him!
Soul Vrazy chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Erm.. I think you going to write Gomenasai... But end up with Gomen sai...
mariaop chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
un fic donde la violaciĆ³n es algo divertido ? y no hay castigo por ello ? que genial
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
T_T It's over... I don't want it to be over! DDDX Their interactions were so amusing :D I loved everything about this! And I think from the last chappie, L finally kissed Light as an act :O I don't know if that was the real reason behind it, but I'll interpret it in that way :) Good job! :D I have no words to say how truly amazing this fic was! You've captured these two so well o Hope to see more of you soon.
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I think everything's been going well :D... except the ending! DDDx I'm sorry! Just ignore this one :O but I just thought that L gave in too quickly :\ He said he was definitely upset, and everything he had said before explains that he wouldn't forgive so easily. Or maybe L really WAS trying to push Light away by those comments, and finally gave in the end... x.x I'm all confused! DDDX Ah, but please don't take this the wrong way! I love everything so far :)

I hope you're not offended in any way :( It's not my intention. I'm just simply stating my opinion. But of course you can ignore it :D You are the author after all, and this story received way more feedback than mine ever could! XDD *thumbs up*
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Hahaha! I love their interaction in this! It's so realistic, I nearly wanna cry T_T As for L's crush back then, I wanna push her out a plane e_e Who would do that to precious L? DDDX When I first saw L, I thought he was attractive o-o Straight off the bat XDD And his mannerisms are too cute :) But maybe I like him so much because I'm weird in that sort of way o.O Ah, I'm rambling! Onwards XDD
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Awwww, I love the ending T_T So... so... KAWAII! XDD Definitely cute! :D Ah, how evil and perverted Light can be e_e but I can't say it's not convenient for me XDD Been looking for awesome fics like this for days :\
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
"Light Yagami was going to get what he wanted, and all L had done was make it harder on himself."

Yeah, L made it HARDER on himself ;)

Hehehe! Sorry! XDD Excuse my dirty mind, but I just couldn't help but joke at that! XDDD I'm loving this soooooo much! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Aww, we all know L wants just as badly as Light does *rape-face* XDDD MUST. CONTINUE. O_O
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
AHHH! I love this chapter even more XDD And the characters are so believable o-o What a feat :D Keep up ze good work *bows head in thanks* -
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OMEGOSH! OMEGOSH! OMEGOSH! ZLJASDLKFJSLJ

Must. Read. Next. Chappie o-o There were a few grammar mistakes, but so far, it's been great XDD I must cut this review short and move on to ze next one :D
lisa chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Wow. You have an awful view of rape. Just...wow. It isn't rape if the person "feels good"/gets aroused? Um. Okay. Not just an awful view of rape but of the human body. Sigh.
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
PLEASE don't tell me thats the end! There has to be more!
dunnno chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Lol, wow. Rape then what? Or was it really rape...*shrug* Wow, it's been a year since you haven't updated and hopefully sometime you will...