Reviews for Sometimes the Dragon Wins
Ciarby chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This made me laugh...and I needed it.

I had the worst day today and after reading your story it lifted my spirits, it makes me want to let some air out of a few tires, if you know what I mean, lol.

Keep up the writing, its very good.

P.S. Methos is my favourite.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I laughed .hard. reading this. It's nice to know that even immortals even have to deal with days like this.

Thanks for the fun read!
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Dangit, but the old man is a piece of work. Well, I'm sure a day as lousy as this would have affected anyone ;)
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Poor Methos. I can just see his face! *giggle* And letting the air out of one of Duncan's tires? PRICELESS!
CMHValex chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was greatness! Wow. I love it! "feeling much better..." Hehe.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Love it!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
(shakes head sadly) The poor guy can't catch a beak, can he? LOL. Great last bit. Revenge! Revenge! LOL.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Oh poor Methos. That is a really bad day. Though I'm a little curious..can immortals form addictions to caffeine? Wouldn't think they'd be capable of it.

*shrugs*

Doesn't matter, just me nitpicking. Nice one with the tires, btw. I've been there. It's really awful.
Cassie-bear01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
WAY TO GO METHOS! I LOVE IT! IT IS SO FUNNY! KEEP GOING
tina chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I laughed my way through it!
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Innocent little bit of fun there at poor Methos's expense. I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
This was so funny. I kept laughing out loud, people in the office are looking at me weird.
Jonois de Etael chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I read this after having three bad days in a row.

I laughed so hard I nearly cried! Glad someone else was having a bad day, too. Thanks, and great job!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
OH MY GOD! That...hehe...was...heee...so funny...hahahaha!I was laughing out loud throughout the whole fic and everyone in the room thinks I've gone insane.(oh well)hehehehe...
Celli chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Oh, what a perfect ending. Poor Methos!