Reviews for If Only
blossoming-rose2 chapter 8 . 6/21
I loved it and like Naruto's reactions. I would react just like that! XD
sani chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
That was just so sweet... A real feel good story. No raging hormones just fluff. I love the story. Thank you so much.
FreakyFee94 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWW... So much fluff... i loveeee it!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Awwwwww how adorable!
Cat chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I died this was so good. Omfg I like started squealing and almost fell off my bed. YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER
Nikokami chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hi, I really like your fics!

um, just wanted to tell you that follow is spelt 'follow' and not 'fallow' because that was really bothering me A

Did you have someone beta this chapter? There were some minor grammatical errors. For instance "too long awaited".
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
AAWWWWW that ending was just so perfect! Amazing! Splendid! Spectacular! It- I- SO KAWAII!

I wanna hug you so FRICKIN much right now! Get over here and lay one on me my friend!
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Awe only on Chapter 3 but I just live it all so much, I felt I needed to review! Gonna keep reading now... In kinda addicted... WOOH!
LovegoodH chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
is this how heaven feels like because wow i am CRYING
amazing fanfic darling omfg
666snoopy chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Aww, that was so cute and awesome. Great job!
kirstielynn chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
aww the end is soooooo sweet
marinaxfagundes chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Oooh, I loved it SO MUCH! Cute! Favorited, no doubts. .
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Aww! I couldn't decide weather to laugh or cry! This fic was amazing! I only wish it could have lasted longer!
rokudaime09 chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
wow sasuke is so sweet. i like the last chapter the most. wow really. its so good. love it. i wish i can find someone like that.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Awww That was too sweet for words. Such a lovely ending! .

The story flowed along so well, and I love how you characterized Sasuke and Naruto -not having that hatred in there when it obviously doesn't make sense in this setting outside of canon - and just everything. :) Great story!

The only things that bothered me were: followed and ladder. But other than spelling, it was sweet. Nice job!