Reviews for Tell me you love me and I'll be happy
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
great job! D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice!
Killing Lies chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I'm going to be honest in this review, so don't take it personally. This is constructive criticism, so please don't take it too harshly.

This story wasn't at all the best. You could have done so much better. Most of the story, you switched from 1st person point of view, to 3rd person. That gets the reader confused, and it bothers me.

Naruto would never tell Sakura he likes Sasuke. Period. If it was after the time-skip, it's possible, but at the beginning of the series? No way. Even if he did, she wouldn't make fun of him like that. She would most likely hit him, and make fun of him. There is a possibility that she would tell Sasuke, but not in the manner you did. Kakashi would never believe Naruto was sick, unless there was major hassle involved.

As for the grammar, it was quite horrible. Each sentence is supposed to start with a capital letter, even if it is "Uh," and such. It's troublesome, yes, but that's the only way to become a great author(ess). You also don't have to just put something like "Hn," for Sasuke. You could have just said he grunted in response, or something along those lines. It bothers me when people just have a "Hn," for a response, when it's not even a real word.

The ending? Quite flinch-worthy. The grammar, the way the confession went, it made me want to just exit out of it. But, I want to help you with it, so I'm leaving a review. You switched point of views in the same sentence, making it very confusing (again). The last paragraph wasn't worthy to be in the story. It was pointless, and if you wanted to included it, you should have said something about Sakura doing it on purpose, or something. It just confuses the reader a bit if you leave it like that.

Please understand I'm not flaming you, and I'm not making fun of you in the least. I want to help you understand the many flaws in this story. I'm not saying you haven't improved, but this story makes people not want to read your future writings.

-Killing Lies
Rascal609 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
interesting ;}

Rascal
emogirlS2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Ha! Serves you right Sakura! Go Naruto!
Karichi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hahaha -points- IN UR FACE, U BIG FAT PINK HAIRED THING CALLED SAKURA! U GIVE A BAD NAME TO ALL THE AWSOME PINK HAIRED GIRLS IN THE ANIME WORLD! (and the ones named sakura) lol ok im done, aw how kawaii! i loved it! X3

~nya~o0v
O.o ramen rehab o.O chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hi! jeez if i was naruto i wouldnt have told sakura!bitch(cough cough) i loved the story! :)
No No 22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
YEAH! HA! IN YOUR FACE SAKURA! HA! SASUNARU FOREVA! YOSH! YEAH! This was awsome! So kawaii! Loved it bunchies!

Loves. Later!

-No No 22
charm2999 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hah in your face sakura ! nice story!