Reviews for The Enchanted Messenger
Lorneytunes chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I came back to this fanfic feeling a bit nostalgic, and I'm happy to say I was impressed by what I saw. I forgot how well-written it was and how clever the various plot points are.
There are some things that are driving me crazy, though...

1) No, his name really is just Albus, just like Lily Luna is just Lily and James Sirius is just James. Even Jo just calls him Albus, which seems like definitive proof to me. Why would he be the only child a) without a middle name (if his name is Albus Severus Potter, which it is) and b) the only one with two first names? It's not necessary to say both of them at the same time, the first names of his children are to commemorate the most important people in Harry's life and the middle names commemorate those slightly less important.

2) It wasn't the veil that killed Sirius, it was Bellatrix's killing curse. He was already a corpse when he fell through the archway.

3) You went to all this effort to make all the characters use UK English, but still make them say 'mom' and don't capitalise it when it's used as a name.

As far as I can remember, that's it. Other than that, though, it is a fantastic story, a great premise, and a bucket of laughs.
Hgnkejebddndjdjdbd chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Malfoy marries Astoria Malfoy (néé Greengrass)
inksplat chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
update update update!
AmericaxEngland Forever chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
PLEASE MAKE MOREEEEE!
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
I'm loving this:D
Anonimasu chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
NO RON STARTED LOCKHART'S BOOKWRITING CAREER! Ha very funny. Poor Lily and James (all of them) the confusion between which one is which. Keep on writing this fic is very funny.
mewusedpsychic chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
I kind of feel bad for Peter. I mean, everyone is so mean to him, even his so called friends. Poor Wormtail. I'd probably stab them in the back too if they treated me that way.
Bananas are good chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Lupin is 13 years older than Tonks :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
I really like it!

Could you please add in Tom Riddle?

Cant wait for more!
me chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
omg best story ever!
ahhhhh.okay chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
i love your story! i think its an amazing idea! can't wait for more :)
Emiltaniarra chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Update! For the love of God, UPDATE!
InThisMasqueradeOfStars chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I love this story, even if it confusing. But Im missing AS and Scorpius! And, please, i love this so much, and im going to keep reading till it finishes, but, Nobody in te sytory is getting whats happening. Can it be fiured out properly soon, cos at te mo' people r still acting as though they dont know. No offense, but its giving me a headache. Tho the fact that its 1.45 AM and im having a hypoglycemia attack doesnt help lol. Well, i like your story, and im definetley faving and alerting ! :]
Marie chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
COME ON! please can u update soon i love your story.
HarryPotterMad chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
Hi I love your story! Please keep writing! I love the thing with the two james potters. can harry meet his mum? And teddy talk to his dad more?