Reviews for The Deviant Course
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Merlin, that's depressing. But good.
RedAsARose chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
My goodness you write a lot of stories like this one

Good ending
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw! SO sad! But I like the style of the story.
Scarlet White chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
AW SAAD! _ WAAH! but cool. sad, and disgustingly sad, but strangley cool. I liked it... kinda. if it hadn't been for the sadness and lack of joyness.
liz22463 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aw! how sweet and sad! like bitter-sweet!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That idiot- but at the same time dashingly handsome and charming- James Potter asked me out. Of course, it didn't work out the way he wanted. I said no; he pouted. Then, he immediately asked the next girl he saw out. Stupid prat.

But once I said no, he didn't stop asking. All throughout third, fourth, fifth, and sixth year James Potter asked me out. And I’m quite proud to say that I said no every single time. Well, I was proud at the time. Things change. Like the way I thought of James, for instance.

Something seemed to change about him at the end of sixth year. Well, really, something changed with all of the marauders. That was their stupid little gang at school. They were a bunch of troublemakers. Anyway, it happened while Remus was on one of his frequent ‘visits’ to his mother. It made me laugh, to tell you the truth; every full moon, I’d ask one of the marauders where Remus had gone. It was so funny seeing them stutter like that.

But that isn’t the point here. I’m trying to tell you something important.

It was the day after the last full moon of sixth year, that I noticed the change.

Sirius and James were rarely seen without one another, but that morning, Sirius walked into breakfast alone and sat at the opposite end of the table from where he and his friends usually sat. About ten minutes later, James and Peter came into the Great Hall, and totally ignored Sirius.

Oh, wow, this is great, Margar. Wow. Wow. Wow.

But siriusly (heehee) are you trying to make me cry?

The ending was so sad.

Nice work though.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love it and I can't wait to see more. I feel bad for Lily and James. Are they going to die in this version? I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your a grea writer and your stories are great too.

Terri
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
"We’re going to make this the Halloween Harry will never forget." That line has to be my favourite...I gave me almost cry!

Fantastic story, I loved it, every bit of it. Keep up the fabulous work, and please continue to write LJ fics! You're a natural!

Love from PurpleLight~
Aricia1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
The last bit is actually painful to read because of what we know will happen. I like how you haven't put too much in - it sounds more like thoughts when written without too much detail