Reviews for The Loyal The Proud And The Just
Devon Laurel chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
IT'S 2009. I CAN'T BELIVE U HAVE'NT UPLOADEED FOR 2 YEARS! THIS STORY IS GREAT, HOW DARE U NOT UPLOAD! no, seriously, upload, can't wait for the rest.
breeutiful chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
I love this story, honestly I was cracking up the line that made me crack up was: "Blood!" she almost screamed. Oh and also the bit about Tonks smirking at the thought of Bellatrix and her mother discussing the Witch Weekly Magazine over tea.
olesyakelsi chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
love the story!

update soon!

plz
Angel-of-vampires chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
hello!

Poor Tonks got a blood flavored one! Eww!

And Vampirates rocks!

Can't wait for another chapter!
kittt chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
oh my gosh i'm so glad you updated! that was so great. I loved it all and cant wait to see tonks sorted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
yay! update!

great chapter again!

i really love Sirius! he's one of my fav characters! i'm really glad that you included him in it!

can't wait for more!
Lady Andromeda Black chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I like this story. I hope Tonks ends up in Gryffindor with Charlie.

What's going on with Sirius? I thought that by the time Tonks was starting Hogwarts, that Sirius was in Azkaban. Ah well, good job anyway. I prefer Sirius not being in Azkaban.
Virginia Forever chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Bellatrix probably wanted the drawing because it practically showed Tonks who had just got murdered by none other than herself. ... Tonks was in Hufflepuff.
Angel-of-vampires chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
why would Bellatrix want Tonks's drawing?

cool chapter and can't wait for more!
Mimi The Witch chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Sounds really interesting, I love the fics about Charlie & Tonks in Hogwarts! Keep up the good work & UD soon!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
wow! sounds like a cool story!

please update again soon!
kittt chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
cant wait for more!
Sara chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really enjoying this. Please update. I've wanted a well written 'Tonks at Hogwarts' fic for a while now...
IndieDaughter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is good! Can't wait to read the further adventures of Tonks and Charlie!