Reviews for Family Ties
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It fulfilled the lack of epilogue i felt in the book...
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very good. I like reading of the interactions between parents and children.
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This story rocks! I really love it! Very sweet, and I love Ron and Hermione's interactions with their children! Great job! ~Caseyandra
shana852963 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Really cute, Rose is so much like Hermione :)
Lara Skadi chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hi!

that was so adorable!

it was really really nice to enter the Granger-Weasley home - you made it feel natural and loyal to the real characters and I thank you so much for that.

Bye!
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMG! I'm your new fan!

You're stories are always so sweet, and you can always keep Ron and Hermione in character!

I love it!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very cute and I liked how you described everything. It made me feel more satifyied with the epilogue. Were you satisfyed with it?

Bookish0278
griffindor-girl12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aw cute I Loved it!
SisterBear chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Very cute! It was a little hard to understand at times but otherwise, it was great!

~SisterBear~
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw, vair vair sweet, and exactly how i imagined their little family. Yes, i hearted it. D
angel6.d chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I really liked this. It was super cute, and just lovely! I loved the part where Ron was said, ‘a Weasley is only at his best when his stomach is full’ – loved that!

You did a great job! Keep it up!

-angel6
Ramona-Pomona chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aww; that was sweet!

Very well written, keep up the good work.

~Hannah~
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hey. Yeah. THat was funny, but 2 problems. JKR said that Ron originally worked with george, then went on to be an auror, which he probably would have done by now. 2nd hermione started in the regulation and controll of magical creatures dept. but then was high up in the magical law enforcement dept by this time. (ron would be a high ranking auror by now, and harry head yay!)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw, so sweet : )

They are such a cute little family!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this. It's wonderful!