Reviews for Heavenlyish
liked :)
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was weird. But fun.

One thing:

"Instead, she woke up with her head rather awkwardly pillowed on a pair of painfully hard-muscled calves, and a to finger poking her cheek unrelentingly over and over again." Remove either "a" or move "to" to before "a".
Sal chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Zaraki so sharp and silent, hot!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was so fucking awesome. XD Loved it, thanks for making me laugh so hard.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
WHAT.

With that out of the way, this was interesting.
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
one word to break the silence,...WOW!
Lascivious Lassitudes chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Beaaaaaautiful. I loved it. I loved it. I laud it, I applaud it, I couldn't love it more if I tried. Great job. Funny, believable, and man oh MAN did you have the tongues waggling after Zaraki. I liked this piece, A LOT. :)
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is a great story with everyone being so in character. And I have to say I loved the use of lists. "Oh good, so he's fairly normal in this and that respect after all" and "bell boy" had me laughing so hard.
Miniki Yushido chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is so a pairing I ship as humorous & looks-wise. Great story with amazing plot (kind of harsh on Rangiku's part towards Gin if he's her ex-lover though). Love to see more good stories!
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS :D who woulda thought ... rangiku and kenpachi ... i like it!
Strefe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm not really into the pairing although it's very slightly appealing in a way. I do think this was extremely well written though. Well done! I really enjoyed this!

The letter from Gin was priceless. I just LOLZ'D so hard!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
One of my fav moto fics. Good Job!
Vaako chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Cute, I like it :D
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
You made this pairing work.

O_o