Reviews for Enthusiasm
sudoku chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Poor Ando! Cute! Wonder why fans like slashing, not that I mind :)

I have just read Jen_K Spiderman fanfic "Stranger on the train" or something like that and saw you were her beta so just checked you out since you did a good job betaing.

Hey, I read your profile, I love Spiderman and Heroes too. I thought that I am not into superheroes but the Spiderman movie trilogy and Batman Begin made me think that not everything is set in stone *cough*part of Claire's remark*cough* ;)
Cap'n Awesome chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Haha! It had to happen at some point! I laughed lots. :)
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Really liked this little story. Very sweet. You seemed to capture Ando and Hiro very well, especially Hiro's comments on recovery time, I could so easily hear him saying that. Loved the ending, poor Ando, never getting the girl.
24addict89 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great chapter, hope you cntinue with the story. It's nice to see a story with Ando as the main focus and Hiro as his side-kick, reversing the roles on the show
winddancer55945 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Some of my favorite scenes during Heroes are between Hiro and Ando. Poor Ando, he never gets any respect. Good job. I loved it.
Jen K chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Now I need to know what Kevin Smith's comments were! I bet there is a lot of slash written about Hiro and Ando, particularly after the finale.

Loved this. Now if only Hiro would pop over there with some drinks!
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
WOW! I haven't been on ff in a while, it's great to read something of yours again medear. :) I loved this little fic... poor Ando. He's always getting the worst of it. But the whole gay take on this was hysterical. Bravo!

-Allora
Kara-El chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Shame on you Barbara for making me stray outside my fandom - I have no time!

Very funny - adorable ending - I've only seen a couple of the shows (I know...) but the characters seemed true and popped out of the page with...

enthusiasm:)

Kara
Mark C chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was wonderful, especially for your first time with Heroes. You write both Hiro and Ando really well. This story fits very well when they were in Vegas. The last part was very funny. I believe that is something that would only happen to Ando.

Good job.