Reviews for Dishonest
riverrat1 chapter 3 . 2/3
Wonderful! I love it when Severus finds love and is happy.
My guess is that it would be Ron who had difficulties to accept their relationship.
I do like that you don't specify the gender or the name of their child. It lets readers dream on about this story a little longer. Nice style of writing and even though it isn't very long you were able to include the things that counted most, like their love for each other.
RockfordGirl26 chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
I love this!
littleladyangel chapter 3 . 9/28/2018
Beautiful writing style ! I loved this :)
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
I love your story. I love how they find each other and have a life with love and children... a family with a future. I guess that it would be be Draco that did not get over it. I really do love Draco/Hermione stories. I see their first child being a boy - an heir to the Snape family. I am not the creative with names. Thank you for sharing.
Sisters Sullivan Lane chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I think now the person who loves Hermione would be Ron.

I'll just imagine the child is the first that Severus and Hermione have in our head cannon; a boy named Haven.

I'm glad in mentioned old-school rivals excepting. I hope that means serious and Remus are alive. I'll pretend that is so.

I'll have to ask my sister before I have this to our favorites, but I personally think it deserves it.

Sullivan
furface294 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
smiles here!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
A most fitting ending for a great story :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I'm so glad they got together, they seem like such a great couple :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What a touching, sweet story. Very romantic and well-written. Good job!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Children of my favorite pairings are the most rewarding parts of shipping. I do recognize the difficulty with all the relevant choices that go onto creating those precious characters.

On the other hand I fully expect the one who does not approve is Ron. I would like to believe that Harry could learn to accept the relationship; if only for Hermione's happiness.
SnapesTwin chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
One of the most in character SSHGs I have ever read. And it was so beautiful.
BetteNoire chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Amazingly well written; I particularly enjoy that we don't get the end with Severus's point of view.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
that was cute, why did you say 'my email is...' then blank? oh well. that was cool.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I can relate to this POV of Snape's. He doesn't want her to know how he feels about her in order to avoid rejection. Haha. Been there, done that. / Well written! D I'm loving all your Hermione/Severus stories.
Rosajean chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
This was posted just over 10yrs ago but I've only just read it and wanted to say I love it and thought it was incredibly well done and beautifully written.