Reviews for Dishonest
Sisters Sullivan Lane chapter 3 . 1h ago
I think now the person who loves Hermione would be Ron.

I'll just imagine the child is the first that Severus and Hermione have in our head cannon; a boy named Haven.

I'm glad in mentioned old-school rivals excepting. I hope that means serious and Remus are alive. I'll pretend that is so.

I'll have to ask my sister before I have this to our favorites, but I personally think it deserves it.

Sullivan
furface294 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
smiles here!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
A most fitting ending for a great story :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I'm so glad they got together, they seem like such a great couple :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What a touching, sweet story. Very romantic and well-written. Good job!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Children of my favorite pairings are the most rewarding parts of shipping. I do recognize the difficulty with all the relevant choices that go onto creating those precious characters.

On the other hand I fully expect the one who does not approve is Ron. I would like to believe that Harry could learn to accept the relationship; if only for Hermione's happiness.
SnapesTwin chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
One of the most in character SSHGs I have ever read. And it was so beautiful.
BetteNoire chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Amazingly well written; I particularly enjoy that we don't get the end with Severus's point of view.
Kuro Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
that was cute, why did you say 'my email is...' then blank? oh well. that was cool.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I can relate to this POV of Snape's. He doesn't want her to know how he feels about her in order to avoid rejection. Haha. Been there, done that. / Well written! D I'm loving all your Hermione/Severus stories.
Rosajean chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
This was posted just over 10yrs ago but I've only just read it and wanted to say I love it and thought it was incredibly well done and beautifully written.
Rosajean chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
forgotten secret chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Aww! :D that was so adorable! Great job!
Knitchick chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Lovely.
FlunkyAppleBuns chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Very sweet, I love the feelings you describe. Great job!