Reviews for Snape's Erised
MANGO Kitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Im crying...
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
my throat is tight, i am breathing harshly...

loved it.
Love the story chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I don't usually re-read fanfiction but this was (or is) an exepction! I love your description of Snape and his reactions.
Even though I love the story, the last time a read it I saw that your wrote:
" the Chang girl from Hufflepuff"
and she's actually from Ravenclaw...
Basically I love this story and this is the only one I found that doesn't be fluffy and corny about the situation!
SinnX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
A very lovely fic, I shall enjoy re-reading it!

Severus deserves Lily so much more than the pompus arrogant 'reformed' toerag that is James Potter, amazing work!
VaticanCameoed chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love it. Amazing.
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww! That is so sweet! Severus deserves Lily so much more than the so called 'reformed' James Potter! This is one of the reasons I disliked the Cannon time surrounding 1975-1980, It seemed too perfectly planned out... But I guess that's juvenile fiction for you.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was a good story.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is beautiful, made me tear up at the end. Snape did deserve a better life. Great story!
Hanna chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Perfection.

A truly beautiful story, wonderfully written.
andrews-wife chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was absolutely fantastic! This is just so amazing. I'm not even kidding. You did the scene between Harry and Snape perfectly, and you about broke my heart with the mirror part. And you even had the Dumbledore wisdom! I mean this is so in character. I just love it. You did wonderful. Tytyty for sharing!

~Jessica
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very good story.
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was absolutely beautiful. Your characterisation of Snape is spot on, scornful and miserable and irrationally predisposed against Harry. I especially loved your descriptions, you use such beautiful words. This was my favourite line:

"Snape placed a hand against the glass, wishing to fall through, to leave his own reality and live in the blissful imagination of the mirror. He didn’t care that it wasn’t real, didn’t care that it could never be, he could watch it forever, could live it through sight till he perished in front of the mirror’s enchanted pane."

It's almost poetic. Thanks for sharing this with us, it's a great story.
Curvuto chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Woah. I like what Dumbledore said last. Snape really did deserve more than what he got. Thank Matt Quinn for showing this story. I wanted a fic like this and he suggested this one! Good Job!
Shadow Katt chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really liked this story. Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
A real pity that Lily never loved him, or only as a child. Once she learned what she could from Snape, she moved on to greener pastures. After all, Snape only said a bad word, but James threatened to hex her. Which was worse, really? But then, rich athletes always get away with more than Geek Losers do, don't they?

And Snape gave everything he had, and got precisely nothing back. Sucks to be him, doesn't it? Your Albus is considerably nicer than the canon one, which was good. Severus got enough of the lash from both sides in the actual books.