Reviews for sealed in wax
mg0651957 chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Hello! I just wanted to thank your for sharing such a wonderful story. The way you brought both Elizabeth and Darcy to life in the modern era is truly amazing. I feel like when transferring them into the modern world so much of their characterization can be lost but here I feel like they are Elizabeth and Darcy, it’s glorious. Also the way you told a story without explicitly stating what happen leaving much of to inference and imagination was beautiful. Thank you very much, I hope you and your loved ones are well!
Alexlc chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I love his complete and utter confusion of Elizabeth bennett. Thanks for writing
Leleia chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Made my day. What a fun story!
Mary chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
awwwww, I loved reading this fine piece of writing! I don't know about Darcy but you made me smile a lot. Thank you, needed that.
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
Sweet and creative. An adorable homage. :) I was really invested by the end of the story. And each of the writings was so very characteristic of the phases of their relationship. Well done! Thanks for posting.
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Great story, love this transplant- going to go snoop around for more of your tales now! Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Lovely!
yesterthoughts chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
This deserves a prize. No, really. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Wonderful! I also have The Tao of Pooh!
moonvision chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
fast paced and fun as hell to read
Diana chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
So goodddd!
Telegram chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
dawZsdwwqz,z3,EE
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
There aren't many eloquent ways to express how adorable this is, so it's just

FECKIN ADORABLE 10/10
Windchimed chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
:-) Cute concept!
yogamaven chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This story was so unexpected... in a good way! It was so clever in the way the 5 stories captured the essence of E&D's personalities. Thanks for brightening my day with this lovely short story. :)