Reviews for sealed in wax
Diana chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
So goodddd!
Telegram chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
dawZsdwwqz,z3,EE
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
There aren't many eloquent ways to express how adorable this is, so it's just

FECKIN ADORABLE 10/10
Windchimed chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
:-) Cute concept!
yogamaven chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This story was so unexpected... in a good way! It was so clever in the way the 5 stories captured the essence of E&D's personalities. Thanks for brightening my day with this lovely short story. :)
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Hi, I have read this at least ten times in the past half year and can't seem to get it out of my head so I decided to give you a nice little comment. I absolutely adore all of the things that came out of Elizabeth's mouth; a very very very quick witted E is what I love to see. And poor Darcy is just so lovesick, it's adorable. Plus that ending...mmm D is SMOOTH. That's itWolf out.
Suzume Suzuki chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I love this modern take of Pride and Prejudice...I thought this was so cute!
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Very nice had fun reading it.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This fic is so adorable ahhh. I love all the little details, and how their relationship subtly changed from the first note to the last—kudos on a great fic!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is a freaking work of art. Just so wonderful. You forever immortalized my favourite Jane Austen novel by this fiction. Bless you.
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was so cute!
Sky chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was beautiful, thank you for sharing.
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The part about the fountain pen was glorious. The explanation to the work "hn" equally as such. The "in thier pants" comment was completely hillarious. The description of how he laughs is equally diverting. Any time you can use the words "spork" and "testicals" in a sentence together is simply marvelous. Masterfully written and a well-done modern take on this classic couple. Kudos to you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Once rereading this again... Best modern p&p fic...