Reviews for The One and Only
avery chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
I really like that you added the grandparents and relatives of all the main characters from the actual series. It adds to the story.
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Oh... oh... wait. Darling, I think I might have cracked it! You type into this little white box and then it appears on the screen! By golly, I think it's almost like magic!

You see, cupcake, I have forgotten how to do it, as I haven't had the opportunity! There has been nothing of yours for me to read, peach, and thus nothing for me to review. My heart would have shrivelled up and died, had it not been for my new cat Gideon. Yes, yes, first Jorge leaves me and now you!

I hope, saucepot, that you get around to finishing this story. Or else I should perish. You, my dear, are my very own personal Severus Snape! Do you wish death on an old man?

Finish this blasted thing!

My undying devotion, as ever,

Ally
Moondancing Millie chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
Oops. Didn't notice this email for AGES. Teehee.

Great chappie! Poor Mr. Whatsit. I like red-headed people. The guy in "Stardust" today was red-headed...he got turned into a goat. And then a woman. :-S

Update soon!

Mil
Albus chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Hallo Pumpkin! So terribly sorry that I've neglected my official reviewer duties! You must hate me so. I've just been having such a sumptuous time with my new friend, Jorge. Alas, he will never replace Gellert. But his eyes are like onyx...

Fabulous chapter, pet. Breen was always a pin in my cushion. Adonia though, thats another story. So elegant, so loyal...its a shame to see her go.

Ta-ta for now! (Jorge and I are making cupcakes)

Ally
Megan chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
Well. Well, well, well.

Voldy gone eveil. hmpf. grr at him. But let's applaud you. For writing such a great update.

*applauds*
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Most cool. Lovely last line.
CreativeTypist chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! You do a really great job filling in the backstory of Voldemort as a character and espcially as a human being, something a lot of people tend to gloss over in favor of the whole pure evil thing. Keep it up!
Moonlight Silhouette chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Cliffie.

xD

Lol. You are such a scab. "Review me please."

Pfft. You're lucky i love you.

Update soon.
Moondancing Millie chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
:O Who's that then? Hmm...

Update soon!

Love ya :-D

Millie
Moonlight Silhouette chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
O-ooh.

I know what happens next. They tell you in Deathly Hallows. Kind of.

Yay you. You updated.
Allibus Man chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
Yo yo yo! I just come from my holiday in Jamaica, man. Dat is why I could not review Chapter Six, man, very sorry, pet. Fabulous update, yes, yes, yo, yo! Helena is a superb woman, although curse Tom's boyish charm. We can not all be blessed with looks like mine though, yo yo!

Catch you on dee flip side, man.

Allibus Man

I am hungry for some coconut.
Moondancing Millie chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
WHEN WAS THIS POSTED? I check my email one minute, and there's nothing. Check it again...voila. An update. Silly, silly, maz...

Good job!

Luv ya,

Em

Moonlight Silhouette chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
you dont deserve a review.

Water stealer.

Cola just doesnt soothe your throat.

Hmpf.

I'll give you one anyway - Grudgingly! - just because I like this chapter. Voldemort : The Rise Of.

Hope you feel better.