Reviews for Syrus, The Little Mermaid
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh my gosh the ending was from Eragon.
Silver-Serval chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
That was... It was odd. Insanely so.
Silver-Serval chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
~ Jaden said, then jumped out and started to try and sing, but it came out, horribly. (No offence to my Jay-muffin!)

~ So Chazz pinned Jaden to the ground and shoved a shoe into his mouth. (Again... no offence to my Jay-muffin!)

- Alright... As a seasoned writer who has made this mistake often enough in the early days... Refrain from ading in opinions in the middle of the story. Not only is it irritating to the reader, but it makes you seem like a newbie and it takes away from the story itself.

Also... I'm probably going to have to kill Chazz for shoving his shoe in Jaden's mouth. I've never liked him. xD
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
"Alexis, I can't." Syrus complained. "I've never seen a girl's... parts before."

Okay... No speaking, Syrus-love. xD

Also, that singing bit was really bad. It was boring, and had I not seen the movie and known what was supposedly happening, I would have been beyond lost. It needed actions and quotes. I'm sure that you can accomplish that, yes?

Otherwise, only a couple mistakes. Fairly nice job.
No Subject chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I love reading this story over and over and over again! It is just too adorable to resist!

Shia
KESA Alexandria chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
AW! LOVE IT
shindou-colgan chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I read this last night and it's really good! I loved Syrus as Ariel! Zane liked him all along! that was a good twist (i haven't wathed the little mermaid in yonks) :D i'll deffo read the sequel!
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
WOW! shroud is dead and zane&sy are together! SWEETNESS! i totally can't wait until you put that sequal up!

this has got to be the shortest chapter story i've ever read, but... what the hey? I LOVED IT ANYWAYS!

signed,

S.S.J.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Me: "Damn, I was hoping the banana would distract him... But, win some, lose some!"

Chazz: "In your case, win stupidity, lose intelligiance."

Me: "I could so happen to write a crack fic where you're a pink-haired cross-dresser..."

Chazz: "I am sorry if I offended you."

Zane: "So THAT'S the power of FanFiction..."

Me: "Hence the name. So... Cute ending! Can't wait for the sequel!"
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
WOW! PERFECT remake of the little mermaid with yugioh gx characters! YAY! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!

*Phantom of Fanfiction*
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Me: "CHIMPANZIE! BABOON! MONK! BUTT-SCRATCHER!"

Chazz: "What does butt-scratcher have anything to do with this? Oh, let me say it... NOTHING!"

Me: "Oh contraire, Chazz-a-doodle, Monkeys scratch their butts!"

Jaden: "But his name's just Monkey..."

Chazz: "You're a living Monkey..."

Jaden: "Thanks! I knew you thought highly of me!"

Me: "So... I'm working on mine still... it's just taking a bit of time..." (Throws banana.) "That'll distract him from being a bastard."
Seto Kaiba's Lover chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
WOW! SHROUD was the one who changed syrus into a girl! now it's starting to make since!

i knew it was him right from the moment i read "And then he'll be sorry he ever got away from ME."

THIS IS A GOOD STORY! CONTINUE SOON!
Emily Brunette Fox 1994 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
PLEASE let there be more. It's kinda funny. I like your little mermaid theme. Hey if you have time read my story called My version of Fushigi Yuugi.

Fushigigirl
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
... I guess you beat me to this... I was writing a story where Zane's cursed to turn into a mer-boy at full moons, and if he tells Syrus he loves him, he won't be a mer-boyhuman anymore!

But anyways... I got a feeling that the man was Shroud... IF HE IS, I'M TAKING HIS BANANAS IN THIS STORY, TOO!
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i gotta say this... I LOVE THIS STORY AND I'M SURE I'M GONNA LOVE THE OTHER CHAPTERS TOO! IT'S SO SWEET AND ROMANTIC! I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID TOO! DISNEY RULEZ!

haha! sy is a girl! that's cute... yet strangely creepy!

signed,