Reviews for The Beauty and the Beast
ebonyrose97 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
very interesting! please update soon, i'd love to see what happens next. and can they bend here? is azula showing up as well or mai perhaps?
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
This is beautifully done. I hope you continue it.
IamCaecilius chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I personally like how you didn't, like many other fics, just replace the word 'beast' with Zuko and Belle with 'Katara'. in the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
awh man no update? :(
BG-13 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Update dude.
Mrs Pettyfer chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Awww little Aang and Toph as tea cups! *squeees* So cute! I love the casting you have. This is a really good idea; I can't believe more people haven't done it! Nicely done so far ).
AmmyMoth chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
This is wonderful! You should definitely continue writing it (pleas?)
DefyGravity2502 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Eh? Does this mean I have to wait a long time for an update?

*grumblegrumblegrumble*

It better be good. More Zutara-ness pleeaasee!
DefyGravity2502 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hm...dis seems interesting! I especially like how you showed how much Katara loved her dad and how far she would go to defend him!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I hope you'll update your Disney Avatar soon
Anawey chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Nice. I like what you have so far. Update soon, please!
ElfishScallywag chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Loveitloveitloveit! Perfectly done, still original despite basing it on the movie. I think you picked your characters/objects really well, personality-wise too. Iroh's personality fits Lumiere better, instead of teapot like I first assumed. Same with Sokka, I thought he might be Lumiere because he's a bigger character (and have Suki be Babette? XD *Ooh*. Is *Jun* going to be her now? With the whole Lumiere-chasing after her and the sexy? :P), but the pessimism is just more him indeed.

And I *adore* the Toph/Aang teacups!

Really hope you'll continue this soon, really want more of it and your writing's great.
nobodiez chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
good but i'm not a zutara fan
zebrastripes chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I enjoy the Beauty and the Beast remix. I hope you update soon.
The Regretless chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
I must admit that this is the only Zutara/Beauty and the Beast mix I've ever read, and if there's more out there and I end up reading those: I'm glad I read this one first! I've fallen in love with it and eagerly await an update!

I love your explanation as to why Iroh is the candle; my first thoughts were "Iroh likes tea so much, he'll be a teapot" but that's not very original, eh? I like your idea for him much better :D