Reviews for Into The Dark
Sniff! That WAS sad... but i loved reading ur version of Lily's POV
BlushingBeauty chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I just want to say that I have read all the Harry Potter books and lots of fanfiction, but this story brought me to tears. You did an excellent job thank you.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ugh... crying... crying so hard...
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
merlin... that was pretty intense.. i'm crying and my tears are usually meant as a compliment.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
So sad! I kind of expected that Lily wouldn't have fought- that she knew it was her time to go. Sad, but the truth. Fantastic job!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
gah now this one made me tear :'(

Maybe at the end you coud have had Lily being a bit happy cuz she'd be able to see James when she dies? Just an idea... Very well done though!

Loved the paragraph on how she wanted to be with james but NEEDED to be with Harry. I liked this one's ending too :D
jonski chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was sad. Pls make more James and Lily fics.
M.L. Decoy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I've just loved it! Really, it's chocking the way it made me feel, know? I was crying here in front of my PC. Beautifull and sad.

I think that, as an author, you reached your goal and passed the characters's feelings to the reader. So, congratulation

XOXO
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was incredible. I honestly cried when I read this. It is so sweet. You have an amazing talent, and I feel like you really got the characters and what happened that night very well. Great work!
SecretBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You're not sure you like this! Are you kidding! One of my favorite one-shots ever!:D You didn't do the exact same thing as J.K but at the same time all the same, essential things happened, only in a much more real and emotional way:) Pure awesomeness. That's all I can say. Pure awesomeness.
snowangel786 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
god, you made me cry...it's been ages since i read a story that me tear up. And any story that evokes an emotion, any emotion in the reader deserves to be told that it was a very well written, beautiful peice of writing.

theSunlitEarth chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That made me tear up...I liked it.
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
oh god, this is soo sad...
makalama chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow.. That was a really good story. Well written, and very sad. I actually think I'm going to cry now!

I loved it!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think this is one of the best fics I've read in a while, not gonna lie. I love how you portrayed Lily, her last minutes with James, her last minutes of living. It was very heartfelt and raw with emotion. :]