Reviews for You Remind Me
cyn23 chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
good story, i like it
Squint-1121 chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Thanks for updating. I just wanted to say if its going to be the last, please make sure theres a tonof closure in it. This story has the stuff to go on for a while but I know thats hard when there arent any new episodes for inspiration :( (Stupid FOX...)Anyway. Great job so far, Im looking foward to the next update. :)
Squint-1121 chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Once again, You've made me even happier tonight. I LOVE this story and I forgive you for not updating for so long. Im sure most of us no what life is like ;). Just so you havent forgoten about us, which you obviously havent. :D Great chapter! and thanks for updating!
TroylovesGabi chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
please update soon

great story
Squint-1121 chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
AH! lol im so glad you updated. thanks!

just wanted to give you some feedback. ive notice you like the adjective 'form' to describe a person or body. good word but its a little repetitve. otherwise, great writting. LOVE this story
OneMoreLoveSongBeforeIFadeAway chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
I love this story, i don't know why there arn't more of them, Duff and Lia are so great together! Update really soon!
standoffan chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
love itt. Please update soon! your story is so great!
Squint-1121 chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
YES! more updates. Sorry your compy crashed. That really sucks.

:( But at least its ok now. Thanks for the update! Its awesome!
Squint-1121 chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
I am loving this story to bits and peices. Really I am. Your doing a great job. I understand youre busy and I dont want this story to end but I know it must. I only ask you you write an awesome ending. (I might of said this before, I cnat remember but I'll say it again just in case ;) )
Squint-1121 chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
This story is so good! please dont end it badly, thats all i ask. i want it to go on forever but we both know that wont happen :) i know how busy life gets, just keep up the good work!
carbytothecore chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
AH. so good.
Squint-1121 chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
AW! :( poor lia. and duff. please update VERY soon!
fluffykittens chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
hurry up duff!
inhofe sucks chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
will duff keep her safe? so cute
2lazy2signin chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
OMG i love it more with each chapter. im so upset the show was cancelled before any duff/lia action happened but im glad that i can at least get it here. it is so good