Reviews for Together by Chance
gleamfang chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Well the plot was pretty interesting and it was off to a great start with the bakery, university, clubbing etc. The ending came a little too abruptly for me as you could have dragged out the Ethan / Rinoa part of the story to get Squall yearning for her more and trying to befriend her and win her over but hey! Good attempt!

While your grammar and spelling could use some work, overall it did not truly interrupt reading so not too bad!

Thanks for writing the story!

Cheers

Keep Writing
Vincents-favorite-doll chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
wo! **APPLUDE! APPLUDE!**

nicely done dear i like it lots _
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
good story
queen of the death angels chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
HI Kayla it's your favorite cousin Mani I made a fanfiction thingy too HA HA HA ;D
Ash Ninja chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Lol! "Now what did mother say about making out on the couch?"! Funny update soon!
missvenita chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
this is a pretty good story ill keep reviewing! update sorry this is on chapter 7 but yeah well ill continue reading and reviewing! later
Heian Edenwood chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
Howdy! Well... you're welcome. :P

Anyway, this chapter wasn't too bad. I'm going to assume it's a sort of introductory to what's about to come.

Just do remember to develop the characters and plot fully from now onwards. What you do, could make or break the story. Don't rush through things... it's a huge mistake that a lot of us amatuer authors make. ;)

Well, good luck! And update soon. :)
Heian Edenwood chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Hm... not a bad chapter. You might want to watch out for your spelling though. Update soon. ;)
Heian Edenwood chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
*chuckles* It's not too bad... but Squall does seem a bit OOC-ish. ;)

With regard to content, it's not too bad. It's interesting enough to make the readers want to read some more. However, it COULD do with more description and detail. )

I look forward to your next update. ;)
lilnaych chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
type fast, type like the wind i say. yes i'm looking forward to what surprises you have in store in the next chapter. but until then i'll happily talk about this one. very well written once again. the way you manage to get accross the youthfulness of the characters shines through as obviously does thier attraction to each other. love the little drunken squall story and rinoa's reaction to it and the almost kiss at the end was just sheer perfection. well done and this bag of cookies to u lol.
Kyasarin X chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
I thought this was a really good chapter and I liked how squall was 'bout to kiss her, but she moved away LOL

X
lilnaych chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
another cool chapter, love how well you managed to portray both seifer and squall's personality in this. also the fact that squall doesnt like justin timberlake is just so right. well written and look forward to the next chapter.
lilnaych chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
very interesting beginning, i love the idea of Squall and Seifer being brothers, its something i kinda pictured in the back of my head (hey you didnt sneak into the back of my head did ya lol). very well written and kinda different.
Kyasarin X chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
This is a really great chapter! And I absolutley love Seifer's personality in this one. Please ... Update!

x
Kyasarin X chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Haha, wow, the thought of Quistis and Rinoa being sisters, and Squall and Seifer being brothers. Kinda freaks me out, but other then that, its a really good start )

Lyedmeh