Reviews for Unprofessional Opinion Gaiden
Qi Eclipse chapter 4 . 8/23
Awesome!
PolkaPox chapter 4 . 3/28
33333333 *screams internally like a crazy fangirl* I really do hope you continue this or continue writing about Cade because I really enjoy his character and his interactions with the 4 DC characters. Although I'm probably asking for too much. I really enjoyed this short 2 series fanfics. Thank you for writing them. Or should I be thanking the plot bunnies?
Shabondy chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
You are so so so evil. To leave us hanging like that. But otherwise brilliant work. I was really surprised when I bothered to check and found out that most of my favourite DC stories were written by you. You really have a wonderful talent for writing.
Katherine Sanderson chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Noooo! You can't stop there, I need to know Hakuba's reaction! *frustrated sob*

This fic was so great as was the profiles before it :)
Minekoanime chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Yay! Team!
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Yeeeeees…join forces!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh wow. Quick, aren't they?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I liked this series...I really wonder what kind of reaction Hakuba would have for being told that Conan is Kudo,
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Can you write about the rest of the conversation please?
WaywardWandering chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
You seriously pegged Conan. Most fanfic authors seem to hate Shinichi with a burning passion, but you played him perfectly. I would love if you could write more about this universe's Kaito and Shinichi interacting and possibly Ran and Aoko. I love your writing, it really made my day, thanks!
Keep up the good work,
WaywardWandering
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Yep, crossover-ness. This is getting interesting. And I have a feeling this little alliance is going to be the direct cause of some very interesting times for the Syndicate.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
That's "Conan" to a tee.

Yeah, growing on him like a really persistent fungus.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Yep. Cade might not be 100% certain, but darn if he can't spot his own profile - and Hakuba's classmate? A little too coincidental there.

...Oh. *bleep* It's the organization from Case Closed, isn't it? (Either that, or there are two shadowy organizations out there, which is just great.)