Reviews for Seven Percent
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
*laughs*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
"Good thing you got that hawk, then," Hahahaha!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I do remember that Holmes was an addict, but not that he stopped. (Psychology nerds for the win.)

Also, heavy. (Yeah, that was inane. And obvious.)
Devicious chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Poor Hakuba. For some reason that kind of history seems to fit him pretty well, though... you write pretty well about this kind of topics too. I'm surprised. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great
15bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
*sniff* That was a really sweet story.

I love how you can portray the darker, more realistic side of Detective Conan and make it sound completely believable. The story itself kind of justs skims over it. Sticking a toe into its murky depths, then quickly retreating into the world of happy fantasies where a dead body is not a person.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
"Good thing you got that hawk, then,"

Ahahhahaha...trust Kaito do some comic relief. XD
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Is this it? No more?
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I read these 'unprofessional' stories a few days ago, and have been meaning to write this review, because I was so struck by them. The psych profiles were fantastic-Heiji's made me laugh out loud (but the more I read and laughed, the more I realized that your diagnosis made a lot of sense!); Conan's made me actually sympathize with him, which surprised me because I usually dislike Shinichi; and Hakuba's was really great-especially reading it again, knowing his 'backstory' and what you mean by "addictive personality."

For the 'gaiden' I thought perhaps the idea of the four of them revealing their secrets to each other was a bit rushed, but I see how that was necessary because you wanted to move into an examination of how the four of them would interact once they were all friends, I suppose. And the 'Seven Percent Solution' was just really brilliant. I went back and read the Detective Koshien arc and it fits perfectly. As another reviewer said, that SHOULD be Hakuba's backstory, because it feels TRUE. And it's amazing that it does, since Hakuba really hasn't appeared too often in the DC/MK universe, but you've taken what little character evidence we have and filled him out in a believable, 'true'-feeling way. I'm sure all my future conceptions of Hakuba will be informed on some level by the backstory you've given him in this piece.

So, I apologize for the long review, but I was really impressed, and even touched, by this threesome of stories. Somehow I've really started to care about these characters, and I dislike OOC or AU fanfics-but it's clear that you also care about these characters, and have thought a lot about them. So again, sorry for my rant-ish review, but I really did want to say bravo. I'd love to read more psych profiles, if you're ever inspired to write them-perhaps on the girls of the series?
izzumi-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
lolz, kaito thinks he's so funny (and he is XD) but really, I've read all of this series so far, and i just want to ask; will this series be continuing, or does it end here? please tell me so I know whether to stop hoping or tune in.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Kaito would totally say something like that! Especially in that kind of mood!

Thanks for the story!

~J. DCF
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was nice. Hope there are more.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
lol. cute, kaito, cute.

your stories are so fun.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love the depth of it and the feeling of pure comradeship you get from the boys. very heartwarming.
llamaglamasama chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Love your stories. Is there any more in the Unprofessional Opinion Series?