Reviews for Psychopompos
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Good grief this gave me chills.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ah. *tears up*

Was this the same one from Unprofessional Courtesies, or is this an unrelated series?
Devicious chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
It's simply beautiful. :)
(Again a new version of Aoko's mom... this is actually the first I've read where she's in the main character, even if it's just a fanfic.)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Darn it. I know you warned us, but I really want to cry now. Wonderful, wonderful writing.
zXFallenAngelsXz chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Gah! this made me bawl my eyes out! T_T but it was absolutely eautiful at the same time. I could feel the vibe that the stroy had and it was writen in such a well way! thank you for sharing. *blows nose and crys some more*
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This one made me cry. That would be a horrible thing to wake up to. Poor Ginzo... Surprisingly though, I imagined that Aoko's mom had cancer, passed on and that's why she's not there. Weird, ne?

For some reason, I got incredibly sad when Toichi call Himeko princess. Not sure why...

Thank you for the story!

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
Viridian chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ah ... I didn't know what I was getting into , but I did need a hankie after all. Thanks for the beautiful story.
Elanor Pam chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
*cries*
damncritic chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
this is nice!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very good. I like the twist with Aoko's mom having cancer.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was beautiful.

I've read it once before (though I forgot to review) but even the second time it brought tears to my eyes.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
yer gonna make me cry! *snif*
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You weren't messing around when you said keep the hanky handy. I didn't even realize they were a ghost until the end. Very sweet, man, I'm teary.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
hmm, very intersting
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Okay, you have far too few reviews for how wonderful this story is! I love the idea of Toichi stealing her pain for a brief time. It looks like he may have even hypnotized her a bit to get her to sleep there, which is a nice touch and completely in keeping with his skills as a magician. The whole thing is just adds up so perfectly to 1412.

Toichi in general doesn't have enough screen time, I think, so I'm thrilled beyond words that you gave him some!

~Kat~