Reviews for Shadows on the Wall
Chapppyy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw; lol! omg i found it! lol i thot this pairing didnt exist (not that i searched up any MAR fanfiction before _ xD)

ouchies; thats sad ;_;
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hm.

I really like this, despite the situation whacking me upside the head. Your descriptions, though simple and -not- explicit (god, I adore you for that) are perfect for the mood you've created. It also gives the impression that this isn't just about each other's bodies (well, for Nanashi anyway) and it's his point of view we have in this story. There's something happening mentally and emotionally between them (or just on Nanashi's side.) or that was the impression I got.

You ended this just as perfectly, with the short sentence: "And it was not Nanashi’s name Alviss called." However, had you not mentioned Phantom before, in the little characters thing up the top, I wouldn't have thought of him. Perhaps you ought to add a sentence or two that might explain why Nanashi wants to hear his name, or why Alviss might not say it straight away. However, the sentence in itself told so much and yet so very little at the same time. Awesome work.

I think it would have been better to put the second paragraph first. I was wondering: 'What the hell?' When I read the first sentence. It would have made more sense if the first and second paragraphs were swapped. That way I could picture where they were, why they were there and what the heck sparked their activities. Otherwise, like I said before, awesome work.

- Woffy