Reviews for Metallic Ecstacy
LavenderStorm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Beautifully written. I like the imageries and the metaphors that you utilized to bring Legato's torture to life. It is truly artistic indeed. And yes, I like how you portrayed Knives' cruelty and sadism in contrast to Legato's willing devotion, as well as the slight hints of slash.
Knives17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
creepy but uniquely satisfying. i caught the vash/legato*legato thing and i love it. please you must continue in your just work- smirk-
Sadey-and-Aiden chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*scratches head* ...me no get...
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Damn. That was... that was... Damn. (I liked it, despite the speechlessness.)
tongarisangel chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was amazing...I absolutely loved how you captured the true character of Knives and Legato...this is marvelous! I love this pairing soo much! XD
Sugar Snaps a lot chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
That one was GREAT. So descriptive. Very nice. _
Apples chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
That was so pretty...I almost broke down and cried. I love Knives/Legato fics...always so sad

-Apples
Kawaii Kitty chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Oh. Dear. Goddess. That... that was so beautiful and yet sad at the very same time! It makes ya wanna love the incestry... but then turn around and cry for Legato and the love he will never recieve from dear Master. This fic was VERY beautifully written! A masterpiece!
vethia chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
i liked it... but then again, i'm a sucker for legato/knives fics, especially if they involve artful violence.

i was very interested in the choice you made to have knives focus on hurting "legato's" left arm. i see why you did it, of course... i guess it's just that my personal opinion has always been that, while knives may have a deep desire to dominate his brother and/or bring vash over to his point of view, i can't actually see him causing vash direct harm. i was very much expecting that the torture would be focused on the portions of legato's body which are, in fact, his own; having the left arm decimated as well just kinda threw me for a loop.

anyway, i'm babbling. let me conclude by saying that i enjoyed your piece very much, and you're more than welcome to email me () if you want to hear the rest of what i was thinking. keep writing! :)
Phuq chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
whooo... trippy. or something.
kiche n chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Wow. You are a really great author. I love the style you used when writing this. Keep up the good work!
Megumi chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Very nicely done. And that's the highest praise I ever give. *M*
hentai no miko chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I am more jealous then you can imagine. Your writing style is incredibly beautiful and evocative, almost poetic. Congratulations on such a chilling story.
Toxic Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
oooh gorgeously sick. I love it n_n
cherry blossom21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001