Reviews for Happiness Is A Road Traveled
Guest chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
OMG! I would love to see a conclusion to this story. The characters are very well written and it is a great story. I hope you haven't given up on it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Love this story! Would love to see how it concludes!
Mom chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Would really like for this story to be continued and finished. I have really enjoyed reading it.
cmtaylor531 chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
I was just getting into this story. I wanted Ray to finally admit that Gallant did it. I hope you havent given up on this story. I Need an update.
Historianic chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Oh no! My heart broke for both Neela and Ray in this. Neela doesn't realise that Ray is only trying to protect her, but Ray doesn't realise that he's destroying her trust in him in the process. I hope Ray realises he needs to tell her the truth. Secrets, even those kept with the best of intentions, only ever end up hurting someone in the end. As always though, you've got a great narrative hook and honest, authentic dialogue between characters. Please continue this story asap! Michael needs to be brought to justice. More soon please!
modscho chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
That was great and certainly worth the wait - I loved it from the beautiful beginning (that's why I want a Ray for myself LOL) to the angsty ending. I wonder will he ever tell her it was Michael? I mean he can't play that jealous part forever without giving her a reason to, can he? He will surely drive her away then. So even if finding out will kill her he'll be there to mend the pieces, right?
tiger-tiger27 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Thank you so much for updating - its one of my favourite stories on here. Im liking the build up to the moment that Ray tells Neela, thats if he actually does tell her? I hope Michael gets his comeuppance!
Miss kg chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Aaw this was so cute at the beginning with how he took her parents places, it's what every girl wants, unless one does not get along with their parents.

The ending - so much angst! Not a geat way to end the year and certainly not a good way to start the new one ahead of them...

I'm hooked - lol. Definately worth the wait my dear and hope you update soon. :D
babyblue2895 chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Aww, that was so sad. But still really good! I want to slap Ray sill, just tell her! Please update soon!
Missou64 chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
OMG! Thanks so much for the update!

I love the "soft" part with Neela's parents and than, my favorite,the angst part with the fight between Neela and Ray.

I'm an angst lover, so I hope there's more to come :)

I want more more more, lol :)
Leyena chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
That was heartbreaking. :(

Please update!
Miss kg chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Iv just come across this the other day and finished reading it. I love what you've done so far. Really good fanfic. Chap 14 is so funny with her parents and the interruptions. Can't believe Michael.
epfany chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
please update this story soon!

please
Updates-Please chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
I totally loved this chapter! It was brilliant and so funny. A nice change from all the angst in fics and on the show with the fate of our Roomies. Can't wait to see what you do next. Great work.
Missou64 chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
Thanks so much for the update! I love you, lol :D

I love Neela's mother, she's funny and she reminds a little bit of Neela, they have the same personality.

The scene when Ray is only wearing a towel and Neela's mum sees him makes me laugh and I love what she says about him :)

I can't wait to read what happens next, especially when Ray is gonna tell Neela about Michael.

I hope you update soon!