Reviews for A paty of umm six?
shiney1983 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Hey there!

I am a HUGE Party Of Five fan, and I really liked your story. I haven't checked this section in a LONG time cuz no one ever writes anything new, but today I did and yea, I found your story, but now I'm sad cuz you don't think anyone cares about the Salingers anymore, and you won't continue...well I do, I do and I'll read whatever you write if you continue and if you don't I'll be heartbroken. C'mon, I need something to do til March 25th please. I will put you on alert just in case. By the way, I wrote a pre series fic on here a LONG time ago, anyone who likes PO5 should check it out!
Hellmouth23 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
aw hon, pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease. See i really want you to continue because fics like yours bring the whole slainger spirit back into our hearts. So please don't let it get to you. Continue it for me and every party of five fan who i bet are secretly reading this. Pwease ;)

Russ

Jate 08
Van York chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
thanks for the update!

I look forward for the new chapter :D

thanks again!
Van York chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
definitely continue,

such a great lead-up.

I would HATE for you not to continue!
Hellmouth23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hey Ana!wow love the originality behind this fic and i would love to see how they all get along, all six of them, hehe. Please please please please please please please please please please continue, i hope i don't sound too needy lol ;)

BTW Was that guy's name russ as well cause if so then wow, hehe

Russ