Reviews for Tropica, where it all started
Rising Twin Dragons chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
UH! I want to find out what happens! You are EVIL for leaving it off there! But I can Understand why you did. This is so addicting!
karla chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
this chapter was great but it could have made it a little stronger. and also could do some spelling corrections because sometimes i was lost because of the spelling than that everything was great.
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
TheChromeDog chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
OMG! I loved that chapter! VERY hilarious! I can't stop laughing over the last sentence! -
TheChromeDog chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Woot! loved that chapter! Keep it goin! AerrowxPiper P they make the cutest couple!-
Lace Agate chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Pretty good so far. I like Saphire. She would fit in with the Storm Hawks. Does she like join them?Well anyways I like the chapter.
Lace Agate chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I liked the chapter. A couple things though... you need to work on your spelling and sentence errors. And what is up with the 'Me and Piper thing' in the beginning and end? Just curious. Great chapter and keep it up. I like AerrowXPiper stories.
madpostman chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I likes. A good serving of Aerrows X Piper is always good. D
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I loved it! well do, I wrote it.

Piper: Why did you do this?

Me: People might read it if there's a reveiw you know?

Pipper: You are weird.

Me: Piper... that was really uncalled for.
TheChromeDog chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Real unique story! I'de never think of one with POV's in it. The only critisism I have for you is to work on correcting sentence and word errors. otherwise, Keep it goin!

Oh, and, uh, doesn't Tivo rock? _