Reviews for Drunk
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i want to know what happened neeeeextttttttttt plssssss
Jigokuchou-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like how you included the 3 chair thing, since 3 is Yumichika's favorite number... d.b
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
"He is not a pervert - he is a man and he is drunk." You know, that actually does qualify as a pervert.

HilArious! :D

Some fine and funny piece of work. :)

FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lol, cute~
alk chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
very cute/sweet please write more for this couple
One percent chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved it XD
theredpineapple chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
didn't really get it?
xXmyloveXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i liked this, it was very cute.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was really cute, not to mention funny. :3 I loved it.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 12/15/2007

"Did I mention I was drunk?" So NOW he admits it! Aw, but then he'd no longer be beautiful.
Airenko chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
The story itself was nice, but there were grammar mistakes all throughout this. Still, it was cute.
Nanatsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
“Yes, but I’m not a girl”

Priceless XD I love it, it's very funny and tender. Yes Yumichika is so obsessed with beautiful things and Ikkaku ( on his own way) is beautiful!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Ikakku: I like kissing pretty girls.

Yumichika:Well I'm not a girl.

Hahahah1 Priceless!
withsinkingheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
_ i just had to come back and reread this. makes me smile everytime :)
love-sick-reaper chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
"Dear God, save us from stories like this! And I really liked Ikkaku too! Now he's been exposed as the drunken perverted problem-denying guard-letting-down fool he really is!"

The above, my friend is the kind of thinking you put into the head of any idiot who reads this and doesn't realize it's just a fanfic. Its technical term is Defamation. It is more popularly known as Character Rape. It's a wonder none of the hundreds of writers on this site that do that have still not recieved Suing Summons in their mail boxes.

Further comments: The punctuation sucked, and so did some of the grammar. Were you asleep when you wrote this? Sheesh, don't settle for mediocrity.