Reviews for Star Crossed: Memories
Chiyokira chapter 3 . 4/15
has anyone told you that this is you know JUST INCREDIBLE and AMAZING?! COZ IT IS! SO good, please continue. You def need more reviews, great job!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 4 . 3/19
I really loved this setting! I'll start reading the next chapter asap. I hope you're doing well!
Chiyokira chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
It's not finished !
sakura240 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Kura: Did you really completed this? Cause it doesn't seem like to me...

Berry: In other words, she is screaming, "CONTINUE THE STORY! I WANNA READ THE ENDING! SAKURA X SYAORAN FOREVER!" At least, what i can tell...

Kura: You know me so much.

Berry: Duh...

Kura: So, yeah, PLEASE CONTINUE! I can't bear the thought of this ending! Its way too fascinating! PLEASE DON'T STOP! TT
dittoeevee8888 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I love this plot. I'd even go on to read the next part; if it had more chapters to it. But...I think I fell in love with the story; and I think it'd be false hope for me to continue on hoping that you'll somehow return and finish, I'll still do so.
Psychopathic Prodigy chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
WILL THE SECOND ARC BE POSTED LIKE ANOTHER FAnfic OR WILL SHE JUST ADD IT ON THIS ONE
Cassie-Hime chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
aww i loved your story!

(and THANKYOU!_) for putting it into 4 long chapters rather than 50 2 paragraph ones.. makes reading MUCH easier:D
Kipcha chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Excellent first arc. I only discovered you about two days ago, and I'm am already a big fan. :) Your stories are original, interesting and I really enjoy your writing style. It's taken me two days to read BLACK, get to your latest chapter in Literary and read this, so that shows just how addictive your stories are. Excellent work, and now I'm going to continue reading. :)

Your newest faithful reviewer,

Kipcha
iceDMilo chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
hey, your writing style is great, love it! :D
Myan chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Celestiana,

Since you have mentioned that letter-like reviews make you grin, I'm giving you one. I have read the whole Star Crossed: Memories arc and I have comments for you.

Don't expect me to be a professional, actually, I'm just a poor, helpless...(okay, that's too much gloating) 12 year old kid. But I won't dwell on that. Back to your story, honestly, when I read the plot, I thought of it as a simple ordinary flow that is followed a hundred times already, you know, the forbidden love thingy and the Romeo and Juliet thingy. But it turns out to be so much more. I like the Leiko part, but if you may, please make the love triangle a bit realistic and mature.

The sinister schemes and evil plots make a story stunning and great, but believe me, some people would not appreciate too much scum. It's actually exciting, but please make it...ya' know...because in my opinion, I won't really be glad reading the scenes I see in romantic mush series. I think you know the border between enough and too much anyway.

I think your writing style is great and not corny, cheesy fluff you make is not childish, instead it's heartwarming. The grammar and word usage is majestic, so does the slang words you use moderately and just the right amount in my opinion.

So, basically, just continue the good work and you'll be off fine. I think many will like your story.

Waiting for the next arcs.

Myan
Fox of the Fallen chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Review ya later, okay? Buh-bye!
uchihakiriko chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
nice~
The Patchwork Bear chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
me love. nothing else needs to be said.
kyotohru22 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
the story is gettin gmore intresting as it goes on i like the story very much so far great job again
kyotohru22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
its very catchy i couldn stop reading it i liked it alot. u write well im impressed. keep it up _