Reviews for Contempt
Sue chapter 13 . 1/30
What a story! I've been on the edge Of my seat
notsolimpbizkit chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Ok that was TOTALLY BADASS! Awesome plot, drama, angst, action, suspense, what more can you want? The only thing i can complain of is that you abandoned this fic which is really sad. Oh well.
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Loved it. Please continue
Jedi-Bant chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Gahhhh! What? NO! It can't stop there, i want to know what happens next :'(

I know its been years but please update this, pretty please with Superman on top O_O
Supernurse chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I hope that you get back to your fic eventually. You left us with an exciting cliff hanger.
unknown person chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
will this story ever be finished?
heungsoon chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
LOVE THIS. UPDATE...
Lishel Fracrium chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
OMG! wow please? this is incredible!
Chloe-lookalikey-reborn chapter 13 . 1/6/2010
This story is brilliant. Your a very talented writer and have a passionate understanding of the characters. I'm sorry to see this story hasn't been updated in a long time because it was progressing so well :)

I'll add you to by alert list, and if you ever do pick this story back up i'll be back in a heartbeat!
Trudyann B chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
Very, very, very good story! You capture the characters tremendously well. The way they act and react and your description is what pulls this fic together. I enjoyed reading it and I'm looking forward to more!
xx13ookwormxx chapter 13 . 11/9/2009
It's a really good story! I hope you keep writing and updating!
sealkid3 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
This is really interesting and a great read. You've done a great job with all the characters and have a unique storyline/plot going on. I hope you come back to this story.
gonegonegonebaby chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
i just read your story and i love it you backed Clark/Superman in a corner, realistically. If lex ever found out the truth he would so something like this, you got the characters down pat (i thing anyway) :)

i notice you haven't updated in a while but do it soon!
stacynn chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
I just reread this story and it is so amazing that I have to beg you to continue it or post any further chapters you have! I'd be forever grateful *nods*