Reviews for All in the Family
gege75 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Just found your stories...I'm obsessed with supernatural too...nice to know theres other freaks like me. Keep writing!
Water-Nymph1970 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Wow, now that was hot! Are you considering writing any more in this three-some 'verse?
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
WILD WINCHESTER THREESOME SEX!

schweet. P

.BurnXx
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
OH BITCH PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED ON SHOOTER!...

OR WAHLBERG FOR THAT MATTER.

I MEAN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE COULD HE GET ANY HOTTER!

lmfao sorry had to do it when i saw shooter/wahlberg... xD

I actually like this story. Going on my favs.
TehPyroLolita chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
!

I adore this story.

Seriously, fantastic.
PhoenixFlame05 chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Holy crap. The song I had playing while reading this, from the middle of the episode Heart-you know the scene;)-totally added to the mood. I think I need to moment to calm down...How do you write this stuff? Anyway, good story.
NathMG chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Ok that was like WOW! I'm speachless, and I need a cold shower! I've never in my life considered a threesome, but with the Winchesters, I'd make an exception:-) Rayne has to be the luckiest woman in the world. You must continue the story. I for one would love to know what happens next.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
What can I say but wow-Rayne must be in pure heavenly bliss with those two Winchester boys!
ADSigMel chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Well, damn. I wonder if any pair of brothers would do, or if I would actually need to locate the Winchesters to get a little of what Rayne just got. Lucky bitch. Another awesome chapter!
ADSigMel chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
OMG, Rayne is so awesome...I think I wanna be her when I grow up. Great chapter!
Tarpelion chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
Just read chapter 1-5 and Im so glad the plot bunny attacked you. Hot story with a twist. I really like this one :o)

The Sammy sex..brief but wow *panting*. More please!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
WOW, what a story! What woman wouldn't die to be in Rayne's placeloved by both Winchester brothers!
SupernaturalFan666 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
ok..sorry bout the hurryed update thing..didnt relized u just made it and updated so recently..:P..but i love it..keep it goin..! ]
SupernaturalFan666 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg..and..OMG! i love it!..ga..maybe its just cuz im horney aha!..update! plz

](inocent smile)
ADSigMel chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Well, damn. I think I need a shower. You just couldn't rest until you wrote a story that made me hate your OFC with every fiber of my being, could you? I feel like one of the jealous bystanders at the movie theater. Awesome story, though. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Can they really keep up a relationship like this?