Reviews for In a State of Denial
GinnyGryffindor chapter 1 . 12h
Awwwwww fowmdmwmwmdmww I love this
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 7/10
Typical of young gay males in the 80's. Deny Deny deny...oh well. I just dated myself...
basscymru chapter 1 . 4/20
Oh my God, I love this so much. A for characterisation, especially on Sirius' part, and for the simple comedy in it. This is the sort of thing that could get muddled very quickly, but you held it together like a charm, and I love it.
bluefangirl chapter 1 . 2/21
really well written.
LOL chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I was playing music on shuffle from my phone, and when they kissed, Amost is Never Enough came on... COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
momo chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That quite possibly may be the cutest coming out story. These two are adorable dorks, I love it.
Polly chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Holy Merlin, your story made me sit and grin like a maniac, and practically die of awesomeness, and cuteness, and fluffiness and whatever. It's humorous, sweet and utterly perfect!
DarkShadowOwl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So absolutely funny I sincerely thought I was going to die! Just... Hilarious! The characters are beautifully written and I thought you wrote them perfectly :)

-DarkShadowOwl
bibz chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved this!
sooperspicy386 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Fantastic!
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was brilliant. Incredible. Amazing. Funnier than I even hoped for and so perfectly in character! I loved the repetition, the way certain phrases built up. It was fantastic and I wish I'd thought of it! xx
beekers chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
:D this is adorable. i love love love writing that contradicts itself because the character is confused. thanks for this snippet!
Amelia UnSorted chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This struck me as the sweetest thing I've heard in days and that would include my little brothers Disney princess movie fetish. They have the sappiest songs. I have my suspicions about my five year old brother oh well My Grandmother can get over it. He is her baby boy
zechirator chapter 1 . 7/21/2012