Reviews for Decoration
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Awesome story!
Windday chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
¡ Es un Lemmon increíble ! En serio es tierno, divertido y muy erótico. Las descripciones de los tatuajes son fantásticas y la interacción de los personajes es intensa y romántica al mismo tiempo. Todo lo que se espera de los mejores fics.
Lograste un trabajo maravilloso a pesar de su brevedad.
Gracias por el placer.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTASTIC
Catcat1520 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved this! ... but I couldnt find the first fan fic! Dxx
HOWEVER THIS WAS SUPER SMEXY!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Tattoos! Drooling!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"The Snitch was beside itself to have company, and Harry smiled as it tickled." - Hehehe.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oooooh, I love this so much! It is absolutely Delicious ans Tenner is positively hilarious! I love the idea of Harry getting body art, though I have no idea why...

Oh well, you made his art work delightful, in soooo many more ways than one!

Thanks a million for the entertaining story!
crystalclear8050 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very nice, and very hot! Good job!
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was a great read, I loved that Harry had other tattos most tatoo fics its his first one so this was a wanted change from the norm. Also giving Draco a nipple ring...I love you.

Death Cobra Eater
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story was amazing...I loved it!
Veneya chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I absoltely loved it, I think I am getting rather obsessed with tattoo stories:P
BadKatPat chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Amazing. I feel like I need a cold shower! Very well written and I truly enjoyed reading it. I especially loved the little dragon ring who winked saucily at Harry. *fangirls* Thank you for sharing this!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Well, that was HAWT. And the nipple ring? lol
ShadowOfTheNight101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love this story. i was wondering if maybe i could borrow your idea of the snitch and lily tattoos. they are really cool. so let me know.
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/12/2008