Reviews for Decoration
BlackEmber chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I really loved that - great concept! I'll have to go and check out the rest of your folio now...
LadyLyra chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
GODDAMN.

Fuck, man. This... god this story was so HOT.

Tattoos. OH the Tattoos.

I can die a happy woman now.

OH AND THE NIPPLE RING.

I thought I was going to keel over right then and there when I read about Draco's nipple ring.

But I think the thing that got me the most was all this talk about hips. It really is a HUGE fetish of mine. My friend Katie flashes hers at me when we are playing pool so that I miss the cue ball. She has a Pentacle on each hipbone she tattooed there herself with a razor blade and pen ink.

I have really REALLY mean friends LOL.

And Draco is always written as having the most delectible hips.

GAH okay, I'm leaving now because next I'll be talking about PETE'S hips and then I'll just be a drooling pile of fangirlgoo.
baby girl brianna chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i love it
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh, my god is right! This was glorious! I loved it so much! You're wonderful.
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Beyond GReat! I loved every part of it, and I'm not one for much Drarry... Art was definitely cool too!
semper-x-eadem chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
So, let me start off by saying that I'm normally not the type of person who enjoys "slash" of any kind. But while searching for a well written, and unboring (is that even a word?) fic to read this popped up and the summary got me curious. And I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed. The "normal" one-shots are either too short or too long, this however gave just about enough information and detail.

Well, I'll be on the look-out for more of your work.
pltzchen chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I loved the picture and this was so good! That's exactly the tattoo I want to get! A Celtic lion inbetween my shoulder blades! A little smaller though. UIGhujsghkjfhg THIS WAS SO CUTE.
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Love it!Great story!
skibagrant chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was amazing. And the fact that it had piercings and tattoos made it all the more interesting. I love it. Yea, that's going on my favorites list. XD
FlightWriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh, damn that was hot.

I loved, absolutely LOVED Harry's reaction to Draco's "I've waited for this for so long." That was just pure magic.

Wow. This is one of my favorite D/H stories I've read, honestly.

Nice concept, the tatoos/pain thing by the way. Very nice touch.
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this was great but the link to photobucket didn't work...
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
'his eyes, those double-crossing bitches' - lol! liked that line :P the dragon ring sounds cool :)

great story! keep up the good work and write more soon :P
27 | « Prev Page 1 2