Reviews for Brothers Unknown
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You've captured my interest. I'm lovin' it so far. The last line made me crack up though.

"Go get me my tooth."

*snickers* I could just hear the character saying that with a lisp. (sp)

"Go geth me ma thooth." *ies laughing* ;)
Kitala chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
Adored this story- and the ending was just about perfect. I commend you on having the ability to keep them in character throughout!
Daryl Falchion chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Finished! And enjoyed! I have to say the twists were quite entertaining, especially the very last one that Alucard does in the prologue. :P The only thing that miffed me was the last transformation that Axel does but maybe I was just being a stickler for things. xD I have to say the battles were especially dynamic. The way you describe the action was easy to visual and understand. Excellent job!
Kitala chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Very good! I've got to say, I adore Vampire Hunter D/Castlevania crossovers, keep it up!
Female Heero Yuy chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work.
Kitala chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Bit of confusion at the end of this chapter- but I can't wait to continue!
Female Heero Yuy chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
Awesome I can't wait for the next chapter!
FireSenshi2 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
This is a really interesting story! Please update soon!
Daryl Falchion chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
More of the delicious vampire sons. Yay!

There's a real connection you're forming between Alucard and D and it's fascinating to see them interact. I also can't wait to see more of what Axel will do to divide them. The dream sequence in particular was very well done.

Can't wait to read more!
Kitala chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Wonderful, just wonderful! Those two together are just magnificent- I can't wait to see more- and more interaction!
Daryl Falchion chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Your work is highly inspirational and entertaining. You clearly put your heart in your work and it shows because the characters are the type that people can feel for and worry about. There are only a few minor grammar errors so all and all I'd say this has a great deal of promise and I can't wait to read more.
Kitala chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey, I love this so far; keep it up- I want to see more! Your spelling and grammar are good and the flow of the story works well as well as captivating my attention. The only thing I would suggest is that you give us the complete setting because it feels almost 1700s to me but in those days the upper class families would have no qualms about their male children 'experimenting' due to lack of genetic testing resulting in powerful families being safe from the disgrace of a child being born out of wedlock without some other sufficient proof. But given that it is a story within, I'm assuming, the Vampire Hunter D universe (unless it's alternate universe) the reasonable guess would be that it is in the future. Either way, that was my only thing.