Reviews for Things Not Said
Jenbunniee29 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
please start this story aging I love it!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Please Update!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Update Please this is a great story
Jenbunniee29 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Update please
KagsYasha chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
I hate/Love jealously plans haha

I like it and continue soon
Sesshomaru92 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
funny ass story!
Sesshomaru92 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
love your story!
Rumoi chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
HAHA THAT was a GOOD chap.

‘Are they paid to do that, or are they just really optimistic?’

priceless
padme101 chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
i loved it plz uodate soon!
O-Mega Lead chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Aha... I am really starting to... care less about this story? I'm sorry I took so long reading this.. It's been ages since I had any free time. As I was saying, the whole Taka thing is putting me on edge, and I don't write happy reviews when I'm edgy. So long review shot, I like the story to a point, but I wish the chapters contained more. The level of detail is good but it took two chapters plus change to cover the fair... And Kagome is getting way too close. But, nevertheless, update soon!
shedevil666666 chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
wow I am so happy that you finally updated is the scene when the girl called her mother as a secratary from a movie cuse I swear I heard of it before. Anyways it was great!
FunniesKitten chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Interest. Kikyo will use any means to get Inuyasha back? Here is the problem Inuyasha likes Kagome and Kagome is still not really sure about Inuyasha? I think Taka is up to something? If his mother and sister came down to see him when why not introduce Kagome to them? Taka seem to good to be true? Something about him just doesn't seem real?
CraziAznGirl chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
jealousy is indeed wrong /

but i cant wait to see the outcome of it!
Inuyasha baby girl123 chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Loved the chapter and loved the new summary! Update soon!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007