Reviews for Antipodean Fleck of Bum Fluff
Silverwings47 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Now that was random~~ Where do you find those word?
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
UKE PAIR!

SQUEE! SUE UPTON ALWAYS SAYS SQUEE!

ANTIPODEAN! :O YOU MEAN LIKE ANTIPODEAN OPAL-EYE? ALFJDALKFJEALKJSWEET! (Sorry, in Potter mode. XD)

:O That (rather racist) joke at the beginning! *gasps* HOUSE SAID THAT! HOUSE IS AWESOME! (Though whether or not you got it from there, the world may never know.) I'm making a lot of random connections today...

I KNOW THE CUPPY CAKE SONG! I LOVE THE CUPPY CAKE SONG! :D

'Fuck not with Fandom for Fandom fucks back and you can forget about the lube.'

Okay, I don't know who the hell said that, but that is seriously the MOST GENIUS QUOTE I have EVER HEARD! *steals*

~KA

P.S. UKE PAIR! XP
hyperdude chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I am truly honored! bursts into tears Okay, I'll give back! Give me twelve words, and a FMA pairing, and I'll write you a one shot.

BTW, please join Facebook so I can pwn you.
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Stupid Gakuto strikes again XD
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Lol! XD That was hilarious... 'You loove him, you wanna hold him, you wanna kis him,' Jirou just always knows what to say. .'
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Lol! All in all, a great bunch of twelve word challenges and a perfect way to end it! Pity it's over though... Well, nice job! Random Gakuto is chaos for those around him... Can't wait for more stories!

~Wolf
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wow...twelve word challenge still going on?

"...Usuratonkachi."...so that's how you spell it!

you know Spinocerebellar Ataxia? there's a non-fiction Japanese (w/ English subbs) drama series about a girl named Aya who has Spinocerebellar Ataxia who wrote a diary (that has been published into a book) and died at the age of 25. It's called '1 Litre of Tears' and it's on Youtube and Wikipedia! sorry for wasting your time.

ps- there episodes are like, 40 minutes long! again, sorry for wasting your time.