Reviews for XSeries: War Games
Sandra chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
Love this story, thank you so much for writing this.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
going to read the other story now :).
BlueEyedPisces chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
:), thanks for the update I was kinda worried about Nyx there for a minute...*cough* and max too lol.
wizziewoo123 chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
loved it cant wait for more!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Loved the moment between Alec and Nyx, Can't wait to read more especially now that everything is going down.
wizziewoo123 chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
wow! so major action! cant wait to see how this plays out!
wizziewoo123 chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
wasnt expecting a new chapter so soon but am defo glad! cant wait for more as always!
Izzy chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
I think you did great adding those scenes and rewritting. It helped building an interesting tension that has me just wanting to read more.

I just don't get bored of this fanfic. It's good to see an actual story line and not the typical 'how Alec fell deeply in love with the new character and they all lived happily ever after'.

Keep up with the good work!:)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
I really liked this chapter, and I like the rewritten version better :). I'd like to see Nyx and Max fight it out, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next, you definately have me hooked lol.
wizziewoo123 chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
love the extras in the rewrites! cant wait for more as always! defo cant wait too see if alec/nyx can make it through, i really hope they can cause its my fave pairing! sad that its coming to an end but also happy that theres gonna be a third part! really hope you update again soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
Lol Max better watch herself around Alec. Really like this story and Nÿx is awesome.
wizziewoo123 chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
i love the plot! love that nyx always speaks up and doesnt take their shit if she thinks their wrong! really hope we have some one on one nyx/alec soon! also defo gonna go back and read the first part to ths fic! really hope you update again soon!
Izzy chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Amazing chapter! I love this story, one of the best Alec/OC fics I've read. Update soon, please
wizziewoo123 chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
glad you updated cuz this is one of my fave dark angel fics on this site, love alec and nyx and hope you have more of them in the next chapter! so your bringing zach in now? and will logan and max be together? i hope not cuz i really dont like logan lol! hope we have more yahir and zable soon! really hope you post a anew chapter soon!
zoe chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
loved this chapter cant wait for more!