Reviews for Birthdays and Beyond
Dyenya chapter 80 . 10/3/2019
This is rather touching. I really enjoy the characterisation.
Hetc chapter 73 . 1/21/2019
Late to the party, but thought I should thank you for the amazing stories. The family dynamics are so convincing and engaging. The brothers ' interactions are great and I really want to see what happens.
Thank you.
lojosmom chapter 55 . 5/18/2018
I need to get into Diagonal Alley, so I can kick that bar owner's butt!
lojosmom chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
This was heartbreaking and really well written. I have been there and know what the Weasleys are going through. You do a great job of portraying all of their grief.
Caz chapter 80 . 9/17/2017
You made me cry! You are such a good writer! You must add on!
ined chapter 80 . 8/10/2017
Very good story. I'm definitely reading your other stories, I think I just struck fanfiction gold. Thank you!
Guest chapter 80 . 11/10/2015
Whyyy. ... did u have to stop ...?
OMG ! This was the best and (longest ) fanfiction I've EVER READ !
IT was AWESOME I wish it was complete ...god the story was incredible and breathtaking !
I loved it sooo much !
jaguarspot chapter 80 . 7/24/2015
Please finish this!
You said you only had like four chapters left, please please dont abandon the story at the very end!

This story was incredible! Not only is it entertaining to read, but it also has a really deep and philosophical side about mourning, grief, guilt and family. I feel like I learned a lot by reading it, and I loved every part of it.

gredly forge chapter 80 . 2/2/2015
JfC, I've been crying for the past 4 hours or however long I have taken to read this. My sister read most of this a month or two ago so I knew it would be sad ,and obviously the story summary indicated that this would be sad but wow. To make things worse, just befor I started this I read a oneshot of Fred's death and him nearly deciding to be a ghost to stay with George (but ultimately deciding against it because it would be worse than his death) I feel like your characterizations of the Weasleys is really great, and other characters too like Hermione, Harry, McGonagall etc. I really like your Bill, even if at times his behavior annoyed me, and I really feel bad for all the Weasley boys, not to say I don't feel bad for Ginny, Molly and Arthur but this is primarily about the boys. I do hope you do upload the last few chapters but I realise that is unlikely if this fic was last updated in 2009
TrueLoveExists02 chapter 80 . 1/31/2015
Wow no update since 2009 not fair
madman-with-an-impala chapter 80 . 7/3/2014
I love this story. It is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I know you've probably abandoned this story but it would be amazing if you would update.
AndromedaJackson chapter 80 . 5/29/2014
You lied and I suppose it's been too long for you to change your mind and finish it but I would be eternally grateful if you did.
Elenna123 chapter 80 . 4/15/2014
Great story! Any chance it's getting updated anytime soon?
harley22 chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
It's killing me not knowing how this ends! Please, pretty please, update! :)
geekzgalore chapter 80 . 11/8/2013
Am still interested in this update.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »