Reviews for Birthdays and Beyond
jaguarspot chapter 80 . 7/24
Please finish this!
You said you only had like four chapters left, please please dont abandon the story at the very end!

This story was incredible! Not only is it entertaining to read, but it also has a really deep and philosophical side about mourning, grief, guilt and family. I feel like I learned a lot by reading it, and I loved every part of it.

gredly forge chapter 80 . 2/2
JfC, I've been crying for the past 4 hours or however long I have taken to read this. My sister read most of this a month or two ago so I knew it would be sad ,and obviously the story summary indicated that this would be sad but wow. To make things worse, just befor I started this I read a oneshot of Fred's death and him nearly deciding to be a ghost to stay with George (but ultimately deciding against it because it would be worse than his death) I feel like your characterizations of the Weasleys is really great, and other characters too like Hermione, Harry, McGonagall etc. I really like your Bill, even if at times his behavior annoyed me, and I really feel bad for all the Weasley boys, not to say I don't feel bad for Ginny, Molly and Arthur but this is primarily about the boys. I do hope you do upload the last few chapters but I realise that is unlikely if this fic was last updated in 2009
TrueLoveExists02 chapter 80 . 1/31
Wow no update since 2009 not fair
madman-with-an-impala chapter 80 . 7/3/2014
I love this story. It is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I know you've probably abandoned this story but it would be amazing if you would update.
AndromedaJackson chapter 80 . 5/29/2014
You lied and I suppose it's been too long for you to change your mind and finish it but I would be eternally grateful if you did.
Elenna123 chapter 80 . 4/15/2014
Great story! Any chance it's getting updated anytime soon?
harley22 chapter 80 . 11/26/2013
It's killing me not knowing how this ends! Please, pretty please, update! :)
geekzgalore chapter 80 . 11/8/2013
Am still interested in this update.
Toomanybooks16 chapter 80 . 8/21/2013
Beautiful, I have used up half a box of tissues. Please update. I am too interested in these characters to just leave this story behind. I know you haven't updated in nearly four years, but I think you should know you still have readers, and we still want the end of the story.
No-oneimportant chapter 80 . 7/4/2013
These were all (well, not ALL) so sad and angsty! I loved it. You write really well, and you don't make the chapters super long, making them really fun and easy to read. I've been looking for good Fred and George stories, and this is one of the best ones I've found. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 80 . 12/19/2012
): abandoned...and it was almost completed too...
dracosfairmaiden chapter 80 . 10/3/2012
Great job!

Wow, I wish I'd discover this sooner. I'm a canon girl, but I understand why some stray away from it. I love the Weasleys and I love post DH stories. Their reactions are so in character: the way people avoid saying Fred's name, how Bill is trying to be the rock of the family, and Percy's guilt. This story is amazing.

Job well done. I loved it!
silvermangos chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
This story is making me cry. I was literally sobbing as I was reading. It's pretty hard, I guess, for someone who doesn't know me, to realize how much that means. Well, it means that you are a REALLY good writer. You probably already know that. But I felt that I had to reiterate it. This story is amazing. Absolutely amazing.
VanillaMostly chapter 80 . 7/28/2012
Your story is really beautiful. The way of their grieving is difficult to read, and I've cried more than once reading the chapters. But I like that there's laughter in it too. And the best part is no one is really edging around the issue, or if they were someone else usually forces them to be straightforward. The warmth of family is also touching. Though this is angsty, it is hopeful too, so I really enjoy reading this story.

Are you going to end the story at May 16th (a full year anniversary of Fred's death?) I think that'd be fitting in a way. Because the first year is always the hardest... what with time healing all wounds, that sort of thing. Of course, I've never lost anyone except my grandparents who I didn't know that well, but I truly hope that is the case.
powderjf chapter 80 . 6/3/2012
This story actually made me cry! :(
1,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »