Reviews for Purpose
Aww Kitt...
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Oh. Oh god thank you
Luna chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh so sad...magnificent, I liked very much this sad fic.

Our dear kitt has been left alone without his beloved driver, I can imagine how important the driver is to the car. And specially for a supercar like kitt.

I'd love to comfort him... sad we can't.

I love all your knight Rider fics, you got it, the gift of writting. Keep it this good.

Congratulations.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Poor black Trans-Am :(
FriendshipMoon chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Thank you very much for this absolutely sad story. I was nearly crying in the end. You got his feelings captured so great... Thank again...
hummergrey chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Kinda sad but a sequel that would be a twist was Michael was not on the plane and it was an attack on the plane that had nothing to do with Michael or Kitt, just wrong place wrong time. Kitt is sulking and wont work with anyone else and then Michael escapes and is very mad no one rescued him, etc. Kitt could always question what he does do with Michael while he is off celebrating with a girlfriend, etc once they are back together. Otherwise well written, great editing and a concept actively plotted out.
kopiikat chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really enjoyed this story. For some reason, Knight Rider fanfiction is some of the worst I've ever read, so it's wonderful to come across a story with some depth and heart. You should consider writing a sequel. I'm interested in how you feel KITT would deal with his loss in the long run.
Nate Son chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow...just wow. Such a deep and surprising take on K.I.T.T's feelings if something like this had happened. It's amazing to see such a writer be able to throw themselves into the mind of an AI who had such a personality. I will be watching your work. You are a good writer.
kyau-san chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is very well written. I look forward to the next chapter. (I hope there is one).
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/13/2007