Reviews for Spur of the Moment
SparkleMuffin8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was a good read. Thank you for the story.
myrthill chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I want to be honest, this is good. But, there are too many loose ends. Like Toshi's feelings about Matsu-Uki relationship, then, about Matsu's own feelings about it, and finally Uki's. Next, I don't see any introduction, usually, at least the way I see in this site, you put some kind of 'appetizer' first then the main course. While in this one you go straight to the main course, or a heavy appetizer.

Anyway, good job, and keep it up!
toshirohitsugaya18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was really long but worth it,i loved this story and all its little heart felt momments
lulucute chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
love it!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh how sweet. I've never really considered the two of them a pair, but you really made it work for me.

I especially love how you were able to use so many other Bleach characters, Rukia, Renji, Ukitake, . You did a great job with each of them.

And your Ukitake is to die for. I agree with the previous reviewer - I would love to see you write Rangiku/Ukitake.
KaienGray chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
WOW. That was like, the BEST HitsuMatsu story I've read. Kinda long for just one chapter, but I still loved it!
DaPurpleDino chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
gr8 story!

awesome plot! D hope you write more!
ilovethefray chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
wow this is good .i realy enjoyed the ukitake flirting realy portrayed a different part of should write one about them.
redflames94 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Nice story, hopes there's a sequel or another chapter.
drag-eart chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
It was a good read, but I got the sense Rangiku wouldn't be faithful to Toushirou throughout the fic. Don't know if you were trying to convey it that way. But that is what I got from it. Didn't really like Rangiku here. But anyways I hope to see more HitsuMatsu fics from you. Until then. Ja

best,

~drag-eart
Tempest86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great story.

Later!

SWM
yojami chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Pretty good for a first fic. Funny, I actually enjoy the Rukia/Renji parts more cuz I still can't get beyond the main pairing. I picture Matsumoto with like a huge guy.. hehehe.. but that's just me.

But ya.. overall, good fic, good start. I just wanted to know the lead up to how Rangiku ended up in the first scene with him. She may be a flirt but Rangiku is not that easy... she's always turning down guys...

Also, I don't think I spotted any technical errors, of course, I'm no beta, but I didn't spot anything glaring. Keep on writing... it's good for the soul. hehe.. and keep on R&R my fic too okay?

Ja ne!
raina135 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
omg nice description i like it... i like the arguement ty for uploading it :)