Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Loutre chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
It's been so long since I've had any story update in my inbox, so this was a pleasant surprise.

You gave me a little scare there when Sakura was about to be disowned by her father. I love best friends, don't you? You portray the relationship between Sakura and her friends perfectly. You have all their characters right and they treat each other the way I expect they would.

The foreshadowing is a little creepy. What are they going to do? I think I might have read the last line of this chapter I few times over just to make sure I had it right. Sasuke can't be arrested. Him and Sakura were just about to get married and have babies! XD But seriously, he was doing well. I'm betting that Otogakure has everything to do with it and they're going to use Sakura to make him be bad forever or something.

That would suck...

I'm patient though. I can wait to see what happens.

I wanted to thank you for saying what you did about my reviews. That means a lot to me. I hope they're useful! :D You make it all happen, girl. Awesome, awesome job. Feel better and be happy about getting those braces off (I hated those things)!
Alia101 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AWESOME STORY! PLZ UPDATE! OMG SASUKE GOT ARRESTED? i knew he was badass. lol.
eternalwhimsy chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
really cool chapter
hanihami chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
I love this story. :)

You rock.
angelforshow chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Ah, you suck.

Great place to leave off though. ;]

I'd say that you have a wonderful story going on here - the only thing I could ask for is probably a smidgen more detail, but that's just me. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect. :D

Update soon, yeah?

ANGELforSHOW
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
WHAT! ARRESTED? MY BABY! T_T WTF! I BET KABUTO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS...THIS...MONSTROSITY! DOES THIS MEAN HE HAS TO GO BACK TO OTOGAKURE? NO! _ I can't believe that Sakura told her friends about what her and Sasuke did! LMAO! I don't care how close they are...if it were me...what happens in the bedroom STAYS in the bedroom! XD...But Sasuke IS a hottie...meh...I'd probably wanna tell em just to brag...I wouldn't go TOO much into detail tho...TEE HEE _ GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
oh my effin God this chapter was freakin awesome! the thing between Sasu and Saku was hott but it was cool that you didnt make them go all the way. personally i think it's better that way

and oh my God! Sasuke's arrested?

UPDATE SOON!

-Crimson

p.s. this story is just starting to rip open the drama i mean it had before but the next chapter i can tell is gonna be epic!
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
omg how did sasuke get arrested plz update soon the story is so good n awesome!
P-Prince chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
ARRESTED! xD

great chapter lol
NikkiTheHyugaChick chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
(sorry too lazy to sign in) Great chapter, I loved the perfect alibi. I wish I had friends who would bail me out *grumbles*

*gasp!* Sasuke's been arrested? For what? How? Why? When? I must know! This is insane, i never figured something like this would happen. Hm... I think it's an Orochimaru thingy and he's trying to seperate them! (I'm so smart!) Either who, I'm hyper and can not wait until the next chapter so... hurry up and update already! *pounds keyboard* NO! MY KEYBOARD!
antlercrown chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Okay, I loved this chapter. It's really nice, and described well! D Please, erm, continue! D I love ur work!
sweets chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OMG. I just started reading your story today and it is absolutly amazing. You are a genius for coming up with this.

It has an amazing plot.

Good grammer (and spelling).

I have been waiting for a story like this.

Now, why has Sasuke been arrested?

Update soon.

Sweets.
Red Reaper88 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
uh oh...that means hes kicked out of school...update soon
jillykins chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OH SHIT!

Now she has to go and bail out her HOT lover there.

lol jk jk

Hope you update soon!
Artsysmiles chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
why's he arrested? tell me now!
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »