Reviews for Where the Heart Is
BLunatic chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
Wow. That was a really good cliff hanger. It was so good it makes me want to choke you and threaten you to update. o.o

...

I guess that's a good thing. xD;
fuyukoigokoro chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
O.O

ARRESTED

OMG

O...update sooner!please and dank u!
shewhowearsglasses chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
ARRESTED! WTH? Poor Sasuke... Wait? Arrested? I am so confused!

But it's really super great! XD Continue for if not i may die from lack of Where the heart is! XD Happy Holidays!
Merridaine chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
Nice one Ino. BUT NO! Not Sasuke he's far too beautiful to be in prison
Kida Otohime chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OMFG! ('I(/./
partyrockstar100 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
aw cliffhanger! no! ah lol well maybe you could update with like..2 more chapters over the break? ha that mightt be wishful thinking, but anyways, as usual great story!

p.s.- just wondering, how many chapters are you planning on this being around?
Loutre chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
It's been so long since I've had any story update in my inbox, so this was a pleasant surprise.

You gave me a little scare there when Sakura was about to be disowned by her father. I love best friends, don't you? You portray the relationship between Sakura and her friends perfectly. You have all their characters right and they treat each other the way I expect they would.

The foreshadowing is a little creepy. What are they going to do? I think I might have read the last line of this chapter I few times over just to make sure I had it right. Sasuke can't be arrested. Him and Sakura were just about to get married and have babies! XD But seriously, he was doing well. I'm betting that Otogakure has everything to do with it and they're going to use Sakura to make him be bad forever or something.

That would suck...

I'm patient though. I can wait to see what happens.

I wanted to thank you for saying what you did about my reviews. That means a lot to me. I hope they're useful! :D You make it all happen, girl. Awesome, awesome job. Feel better and be happy about getting those braces off (I hated those things)!
Alia101 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AWESOME STORY! PLZ UPDATE! OMG SASUKE GOT ARRESTED? i knew he was badass. lol.
eternalwhimsy chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
really cool chapter
hanihami chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
I love this story. :)

You rock.
angelforshow chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Ah, you suck.

Great place to leave off though. ;]

I'd say that you have a wonderful story going on here - the only thing I could ask for is probably a smidgen more detail, but that's just me. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect. :D

Update soon, yeah?

ANGELforSHOW
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
WHAT! ARRESTED? MY BABY! T_T WTF! I BET KABUTO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS...THIS...MONSTROSITY! DOES THIS MEAN HE HAS TO GO BACK TO OTOGAKURE? NO! _ I can't believe that Sakura told her friends about what her and Sasuke did! LMAO! I don't care how close they are...if it were me...what happens in the bedroom STAYS in the bedroom! XD...But Sasuke IS a hottie...meh...I'd probably wanna tell em just to brag...I wouldn't go TOO much into detail tho...TEE HEE _ GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
oh my effin God this chapter was freakin awesome! the thing between Sasu and Saku was hott but it was cool that you didnt make them go all the way. personally i think it's better that way

and oh my God! Sasuke's arrested?

UPDATE SOON!

-Crimson

p.s. this story is just starting to rip open the drama i mean it had before but the next chapter i can tell is gonna be epic!
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
omg how did sasuke get arrested plz update soon the story is so good n awesome!
P-Prince chapter 11 . 12/17/2007