Reviews for Where the Heart Is
I love this story. :)

You rock.
angelforshow chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Ah, you suck.

Great place to leave off though. ;]

I'd say that you have a wonderful story going on here - the only thing I could ask for is probably a smidgen more detail, but that's just me. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect. :D

Update soon, yeah?

ANGELforSHOW
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
WHAT! ARRESTED? MY BABY! T_T WTF! I BET KABUTO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS...THIS...MONSTROSITY! DOES THIS MEAN HE HAS TO GO BACK TO OTOGAKURE? NO! _ I can't believe that Sakura told her friends about what her and Sasuke did! LMAO! I don't care how close they are...if it were me...what happens in the bedroom STAYS in the bedroom! XD...But Sasuke IS a hottie...meh...I'd probably wanna tell em just to brag...I wouldn't go TOO much into detail tho...TEE HEE _ GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
oh my effin God this chapter was freakin awesome! the thing between Sasu and Saku was hott but it was cool that you didnt make them go all the way. personally i think it's better that way

and oh my God! Sasuke's arrested?

UPDATE SOON!

-Crimson

p.s. this story is just starting to rip open the drama i mean it had before but the next chapter i can tell is gonna be epic!
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
omg how did sasuke get arrested plz update soon the story is so good n awesome!
P-Prince chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
ARRESTED! xD

great chapter lol
NikkiTheHyugaChick chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
(sorry too lazy to sign in) Great chapter, I loved the perfect alibi. I wish I had friends who would bail me out *grumbles*

*gasp!* Sasuke's been arrested? For what? How? Why? When? I must know! This is insane, i never figured something like this would happen. Hm... I think it's an Orochimaru thingy and he's trying to seperate them! (I'm so smart!) Either who, I'm hyper and can not wait until the next chapter so... hurry up and update already! *pounds keyboard* NO! MY KEYBOARD!
antlercrown chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
Okay, I loved this chapter. It's really nice, and described well! D Please, erm, continue! D I love ur work!
sweets chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OMG. I just started reading your story today and it is absolutly amazing. You are a genius for coming up with this.

It has an amazing plot.

Good grammer (and spelling).

I have been waiting for a story like this.

Now, why has Sasuke been arrested?

Update soon.

Sweets.
Red Reaper88 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
uh oh...that means hes kicked out of school...update soon
jillykinss chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
OH SHIT!

Now she has to go and bail out her HOT lover there.

lol jk jk

Hope you update soon!
Artsysmiles chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
why's he arrested? tell me now!
luckiducki23 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
ah omg sasuke's been arrested.

How what when why

must update soon

must find out what happens
ihearttoast09 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
SASUKE-KUN'S GETTING ARRESTED! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGMOMGOG! THAT MEANS HE'LL BE SENT TO BOARDING SCHOOL/BOOT CAMP/HELL! -Freaks out and runs around in circles-

Your...So...EVIL!

DAMN IT! I HATE GOOD CLIFFYS!

Sakura, you shouldn't feel bad about trcking your dad. AT LEAST YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT! Although, If I were a goody-tooshoes (sp?) like her, I'd feel bad to...

.KABUTO! DAMN HIM TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND BACK! gr...stupid Oro-CHI! (ahaha, you pronounce it as Or-o-CHI! emphasis on the chi part :P I know, I'm a bit special)

ahaha,THANX! I feel loved! I love my penname and pic too! haha, Naruto the snake lmao! XD He's so adorable!

Great Chappie and Update Soon!

ihearttoast09
harunosakua chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
WAIT WHY THE FUCK WAS SASUKE ARRESTED!

BET YOU ITS STUPID OROCHIMARU OR SOMETHING!

PLEASE UDPATE SOON!