Reviews for Where the Heart Is
ninastylee chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
HI!
i'm a new reader for this story! So congrats! and also congrats to myself that I have discovered this awesome story!
I really liked this story, the storyline feels like its very cliche but yet its so addicting! Its simple but you dont see them often!
Anyway, As your reward for writing this story, you deserved to have reviews on every chapter for your hard work!
I regret so much not to read this story earlier since i've been in since 06 and i first started reading SasuSaku fics from the beginning but i dont know what had happened, i seem to feel distance from Naruto and began reading other Anime.
And now, few years later, i dont know but seem to get back to my obessesion of Naruto! And had my eyes on your story first thing!
So yay!
UPDATE SOON! Off to next chapter! (I already read most of the chapters on my phone and i couldnt be stuff logging in! haha!)
nfurukawa365 chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
NNOOOOOOOOOO! why did you have to leave it here? KAMI I SWEAR TO...to..to..UGH IDK ANYMORE! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! PRETTY PLEEEEEEAAASSEE!
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Its been a while since you updated but can you please get back to this story? It really is great
Rainbowlalaland chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Twilight scene in biology! Hahah a awesome :)
Blanche K chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Whoa! all the excitement! i love this story! please continue! thanks -Bianca K XD
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
you should most definitely finish this!
Fienna chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
You left us without any warning. I barely handled that and waited patiently for an update.
You updated your profile, saying you're on hiatus, I handled that. But after one year of not showing up, and leaving us with a cliff hanger, I exploded.
You have to continue this amazingly awesome story, or else you're gonna drive us insaaaaane Dx \3
I'm still waiting for you, I hope, scratch that. _KNOW_ you will come back. I've been checking every month if you've returned, and I will continue so! I'm still counting on your return!
Meanwhile, take your time and know that we are willing to wait for you, no matter what!
PS: Sasuke is waiting for you, too. Haha! o 3
PsyMama17 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
amazing! update soon...nooo my Sui-chan is evil here :'(
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Gaaah! Cliff-hanger, you know we hate them, but it makes us come back wanting more ... so it works as it should I guess.

I just found this awesome history of yours, and I gotta say amazing, job. You've made interesting cliffhangers that makes you wanna keep reading although you're supposed to do more "reasonable" things.

And of course we're all wondering what happened to Sasuke (of course it's Orochimaru's/Kabuto's fault, but one does wionder what they've said he'd done)
jennifer chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Amazing story! and amazing dedication :p can't believe you wrote this chapter with just one finger. haha :) keep up the good work
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sounds like a good story, but Karin disgusts me. Hope not to see more SasuKarin
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
when are you going to continue this story? i can't wait to read more.
x-ShanisUchiha-x chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
plsplsplss! update this ! xx 33 loveeeed it ;D xo
hoshino820 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
ARGH! Cliffhanger T.T the story is getting good!

Can't wait till the update ()

Hopefully nothing bad will happen to the both.
TranquilSapphire chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
o.m.g! do i luv u or wHT?freakin AWESOME!
637 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »