Reviews for Where the Heart Is
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
you should most definitely finish this!
Fienna chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
You left us without any warning. I barely handled that and waited patiently for an update.
You updated your profile, saying you're on hiatus, I handled that. But after one year of not showing up, and leaving us with a cliff hanger, I exploded.
You have to continue this amazingly awesome story, or else you're gonna drive us insaaaaane Dx \3
I'm still waiting for you, I hope, scratch that. _KNOW_ you will come back. I've been checking every month if you've returned, and I will continue so! I'm still counting on your return!
Meanwhile, take your time and know that we are willing to wait for you, no matter what!
PS: Sasuke is waiting for you, too. Haha! o 3
PsyMama17 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
amazing! update soon...nooo my Sui-chan is evil here :'(
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Gaaah! Cliff-hanger, you know we hate them, but it makes us come back wanting more ... so it works as it should I guess.

I just found this awesome history of yours, and I gotta say amazing, job. You've made interesting cliffhangers that makes you wanna keep reading although you're supposed to do more "reasonable" things.

And of course we're all wondering what happened to Sasuke (of course it's Orochimaru's/Kabuto's fault, but one does wionder what they've said he'd done)
jennifer chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Amazing story! and amazing dedication :p can't believe you wrote this chapter with just one finger. haha :) keep up the good work
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sounds like a good story, but Karin disgusts me. Hope not to see more SasuKarin
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
when are you going to continue this story? i can't wait to read more.
x-ShanisUchiha-x chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
plsplsplss! update this ! xx 33 loveeeed it ;D xo
hoshino820 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
ARGH! Cliffhanger T.T the story is getting good!

Can't wait till the update ()

Hopefully nothing bad will happen to the both.
TranquilSapphire chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
o.m.g! do i luv u or wHT?freakin AWESOME!
SplashOfNeonPaint chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Update, I have do much love fir this story x
phoenixfire211 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Uuumazing as usual.
Agyrophobic chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
ohmygawd! YOU!YOU!YOU! HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME!I READ THE WHOLE THING IN TWO HOURS AND U LEAVE ME WITH DIS? A CLIFFHANGER? i respected u! wanna know whats gonna happen! but seriously? hiatus for this long? update! i wanna be assured that u're still alive!
halosakura chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
more plzzzzzz
Lady Flutterfly chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've read most of your stories ( all the SasuSaku ones ) and im SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAYYY !

Your plots are all so amazing and your writing is too !

I just came back to review (:
632 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »