Reviews for Where the Heart Is
ThatMaddyBee chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Update, I have do much love fir this story x
phoenixfire211 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Uuumazing as usual.
Agyrophobic chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
ohmygawd! YOU!YOU!YOU! HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME!I READ THE WHOLE THING IN TWO HOURS AND U LEAVE ME WITH DIS? A CLIFFHANGER? i respected u!..lol..jkjk...sobs...i wanna know whats gonna happen! but seriously? hiatus for this long? update! i wanna be assured that u're still alive!
halosakura chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
more plzzzzzz
Lady Flutterfly chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've read most of your stories ( all the SasuSaku ones ) and im SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAYYY !

Your plots are all so amazing and your writing is too !

I just came back to review (:
lilshipper chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
I LOVED READING IT
appletree98 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Awesome chapter. Keep up the good writing.
Oxymoronic90 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update! I beg of thee! I need to know what happened to get Sasuke arrested! It's driving me crazy! *sniff sniff* please?
annie chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
gawd i love this fic! CONTINUE! a common mistake fanfic authors make-dosnt update soon for ever after a cliffhanger Dx
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
lov it! updat soon!
Lola chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
OMG plz dnt stop the story there

i realise its been like 3 yrs sinc u've last updated this story but its TOO good to be left behind :(

UPDATE ASAP :D Onegai
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Aww, this is so good. Really really really good. I love this story a lot. But please please please update this. Thank you so much for writing this fic. You're the best! :)

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Dreaming 11 chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
AHHHH! I hate cliffhangers. So very very much. They're like, evil torture weapons that masquerade as plot devices. Hmph.

So...update!
abriel chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Can't wait to know whats going to happen next
Marie Blubert chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Great story!

It would be great if you continued the story!

Keep up the good work!