Reviews for Where the Heart Is
B-Beth-Chan chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
Oh mah goodness! I love your story!
thepurplepencil chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Kya~

I love this story, update please? 3
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Please pleaz plez UPDATE!

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY IVE READ A BUNCH OF STORY ON FANFICTION AND I THINK THIS IS IN MY TOP 5. Please its killing me I really need to find out what happens in this story. Thanks so much for this story but plz pretty plz update
UndeniablyHUMAN chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
OhMiGosh!

I LuvLuvLuv This Story!

Please Update!

]
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
I love this fanfiic!

I love sasuke's chaaracter in this fanfic and the way sakura has such an effect on sasuke!

HOpe sasuke and sakura will make it official soon..kekke...can't wait

update soon please! ]
lizy7147 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay, i LOVE this fic. I love the idea of Sasuke being the bad boy in school and Sakura being the good honor I wish you would've put in some more romantic/sexual moments between them before you went straight to the sex. I thought the moment when they went out to the party was kinda awkward, after they got into in the room, did some "stuff", and she puked and then they went to sleep. And i'm interested to see what's going on about the whole Sasuke getting arrested thing. But i'm kinda getting the feeling that the fic's gonna end soon. OH NO! But i hope it has a great ending. Keep writing and posting cuz I loves it!
the w0lf chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
I must say, you're story is

pretty intense &i'm totally

addicted to it(:

I hope you update this soon(:

You left a cliffy at the end, &it's

driving me insane...!
thinkthoughts chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
nice story you've got. are you gonna continue?
Shubhs chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
LOVED this story!
realityfling18 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
love it! you must update!XD
annetaco chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
-sigh- thanks for this story. it's always nice to find fanfics with authors that know how to write a complete sentence lol. plus i'm on this really weird sasusaku high right now and i can't get down. anyways...not going to "demand" that you update, and not really expecting you to either since it's been years. but i guess i'm just going to have to assume that orochimaru bails sasuke out and they fall in love...

o and don't let people get you down for any outside inspirations this story (or others) may have. obviously all kinds of artists work off each other, there's no such thing as an original storyline so it's only natural to be influenced by different...things. yeah.
Neon Dawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Yeah. I'll admit it's a pretty good story. But shouldn't you give some of the credit for this plot line to "A Walk To Remember" ? Am I the only one who noticed?
Lala chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Sounds a bit like Twilight to me . haha.
nizzzybear chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
omg arrested?1?
Lavi-Luver101 chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
i love this story! are you ever goig to update it! i would love u if u would! (not literraly though...lol) thnx!
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »