Reviews for Where the Heart Is
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
for just the first chapter it so fuckin awesome! cant wait to see the rest oh and by the way is this like lemon or just the mild/somewhat intense sexual themes? just out of curiousty you know. and by the way sasuke being like totally 100 percent badass is such a total awesome way on starting out the story. i would say i feel sorry for karin but then again i hate her guts! she is even more than a fangirl than sakura was! it'll be the clash of the totally fuckin hott, sexy bad boy and the sweet, cute, petite goody good girl... this just screams AWESOME STORY THAT YOU CANT STOP FUCKIN READING NO MATTER WHAT! plz update soon!

-Crimson
Princess of drama chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I LOVE IT KEEP ON ROLLING WITH IT !However when he Meets Sakura(witch will hopefully be in the next chapter!) please PLeaSE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE SAKURA A GEEK ...MAKE HER HOT SO IT'S LIKE SOMETHING SASUKE WANTS BUT CAN'T HAVE .!DONT MAKE HER A GEEK!
Irina chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
So far so good! _ I really like it.

I can't wait until Sakura enters the picture!

Bad boy clashes with good girl. That'll be a thing worth reading. I hope you update soon! 3
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hmm, call me a hopeless romantic, but I really like the idea of Sasuke and Sakura both being virgins... and I really don't think Sasuke is a virgin in this story by the way he's acting. 0 Oh well, I still hope he will fall in love with Sakura and they will live happily ever after, hehe.
kamilog chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
HURRY AND CONTINUE! PLEASE!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wow this sounds like it will be a good story! so was karin in a coma? this is the perfect message: wear your seatbelt when you drink and drive! LOL! please update soon!
Loutre chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love Sasuke's car! I don't know if it's actually his or he stole it, but I still love it.

When I read the summary for the story, I might have made a little fan-girl squeal. I love these kinds of stories. I'm a sucker for them.

Awesome start. The beginning had the right amount of action. You didn't go into too much detail which would have made it slower and harder to read. You described what you needed to.

Sasuke didn't seem out of character, which tends to happen with AU fics. He still seems like the kid with the stick up his butt who doesn't take crap from anyone. Plus, I really enjoyed seeing him super badass. XD

Once again, I love the plot. This is really well written with the right maturity and language to it. Even though there's only one chapter, I can tell this is going to be some of the best I've read from you. Amazing, amazing. Keep it up.
Anjelluv chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hm...this story seems pretty interesting,definitely a story that i would keep up with..haa karin got pimp slapped by the dashboard! lol anywaz please update when convenient!
c a n d y . h e l l chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
ohh!, awsome story! please update soon, i'm looking for more! nice work!

favs
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
cool story!
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
awesome story! i really like the plot and everything and hope you continue it!
Wild Child 15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
WOW!I LOVED IT!IT'S REALLY GOOD!YOU SHOULD WRITE to read more .
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This... This I am waiting to see progress, I want to see where it goes from start to finish, its been a long time since I've seen a story worth reviewing and getting my hopes up to see turn better and better with each passage, you have my attention and I am looking forward for the rest.
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
LOVE IT! please continue! :D Man, I'm already hooked on this story! hehe update soon!

~ihearttoast09~
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Impressive, good job on all the details and descriptions. You're off to a very good start! See you next chapter!
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »