Reviews for Where the Heart Is
alythehopelessromantic chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
yes, yes, yes! continue! i wanna read it!1
Coscat chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
omg ah this story is great please please you have to continue! cant wait to c wats next please update soon ! u did great and thnkgod it aint sasuke and karin i would like cry lol well cool story please update soon

kala
STEVEO 352 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
cool
sarAHH chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this kinda (very slightly. barely) reminds me of 'a walk to remember'. with the whole car scene and him being a bad boy, sakura being the good girl. i dont mean it in an insulting way. i SWEAR on my life i dont. i LOVE the movie and book.

thank god no more karin. (i hope?) i hate her. :(

i enjoy your version of the whole highschool AU-ness. most people make Sasuke the heartless jock; it's nice to imagine him as the boy on the wrong side of the tracks rather than him chasing after a football.

you HAVE to update. this is very worth reading.
Theresa chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
haha yes.. it's very worth reading :]

i can't wait to see what happens next
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
for just the first chapter it so fuckin awesome! cant wait to see the rest oh and by the way is this like lemon or just the mild/somewhat intense sexual themes? just out of curiousty you know. and by the way sasuke being like totally 100 percent badass is such a total awesome way on starting out the story. i would say i feel sorry for karin but then again i hate her guts! she is even more than a fangirl than sakura was! it'll be the clash of the totally fuckin hott, sexy bad boy and the sweet, cute, petite goody good girl... this just screams AWESOME STORY THAT YOU CANT STOP FUCKIN READING NO MATTER WHAT! plz update soon!

-Crimson
Princess of drama chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I LOVE IT KEEP ON ROLLING WITH IT !However when he Meets Sakura(witch will hopefully be in the next chapter!) please PLeaSE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE SAKURA A GEEK ...MAKE HER HOT SO IT'S LIKE SOMETHING SASUKE WANTS BUT CAN'T HAVE .!DONT MAKE HER A GEEK!
Irina chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
So far so good! _ I really like it.

I can't wait until Sakura enters the picture!

Bad boy clashes with good girl. That'll be a thing worth reading. I hope you update soon! 3
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hmm, call me a hopeless romantic, but I really like the idea of Sasuke and Sakura both being virgins... and I really don't think Sasuke is a virgin in this story by the way he's acting. 0 Oh well, I still hope he will fall in love with Sakura and they will live happily ever after, hehe.
kamilog chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
HURRY AND CONTINUE! PLEASE!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wow this sounds like it will be a good story! so was karin in a coma? this is the perfect message: wear your seatbelt when you drink and drive! LOL! please update soon!
Loutre chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love Sasuke's car! I don't know if it's actually his or he stole it, but I still love it.

When I read the summary for the story, I might have made a little fan-girl squeal. I love these kinds of stories. I'm a sucker for them.

Awesome start. The beginning had the right amount of action. You didn't go into too much detail which would have made it slower and harder to read. You described what you needed to.

Sasuke didn't seem out of character, which tends to happen with AU fics. He still seems like the kid with the stick up his butt who doesn't take crap from anyone. Plus, I really enjoyed seeing him super badass. XD

Once again, I love the plot. This is really well written with the right maturity and language to it. Even though there's only one chapter, I can tell this is going to be some of the best I've read from you. Amazing, amazing. Keep it up.
Anjelluv chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hm...this story seems pretty interesting,definitely a story that i would keep up with..haa karin got pimp slapped by the dashboard! lol anywaz please update when convenient!
c a n d y . h e l l chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
ohh!, awsome story! please update soon, i'm looking for more! nice work!

favs