Reviews for Dinner with Nym
JR-Boone chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*epic flailing* lawl mini-Bellatrix
Eppai chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
"Tonks?" Ginny said curiously, "You can pretty much change whatever you want, right?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Well, completely actually."

Love it! My brain went somewhere completely to left field...sees Tonks with the ability to 'consummate' thier relationship on a different level sometime in the future.

Going to start reading Angels Would Fall next. Can't wait! Love the whole Wotcher series...Brilliant!
blue-xia chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
“Ok. That’s probably good because I imagine people might panic if there was a mini-Bellatrix wandering around…”

lol! I love how you've brought out the 'isms' of Ginny and Tonks, it works so well here
4DRESShasALWAYSbeen chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Ah Tonks cooking...sounds like me in the kitchen.

I have wondered what Tonks looked like without being morphed...your theory is interesting.

Good job and I love this pairing.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wow.

This is amazing you deff got the tonks essence.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
that was too cute! i laughed a couple times pretty hard._ Tonks/Ginny is just to cute!

~Smells like Rain...
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Cute! I just can't seem to get enough of your stories. I've never ever heard of this couple before on fanfiction before I found your stories, and I have to say I'm very impressed!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Delicious little fluff piece. I'm more of a Harry/Tonks, but I can absolutely see this pairing. (making mental note to read some of your longer G/T fics later).
Ruka-chan1980 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Oh yeah! Tonks cooking!

I LOVE fluff between Ginny and Tonks! But I cant deny that I also appreciate a good lemon between this two.

(Yes Im a pervert. Sue me! ;P)

*rofl* Nice humour!

“I look like Bellatrix.”

“No shit?”

I almost fell off the chair!

By the way! Thanks for Your answers!

I couldnt answer until now. I was in hospital again.

(Damn Knee!)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Thanks! I've always liked the idea behind the whole Metamorphmagus thing. And I thought it be funny in a really dark way if her mother's side of the family's traits came through :)...
secretoftetra chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
AH! Gosh that was just what I needed. Well done, very well done. I loved this. My favorite part was

“I look like Bellatrix.”

“No shit?”

LMAO! Awesome, awesome. I loved this, bravo.