Reviews for Borderline Mental
heart-of-a-volunteer chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Hey - I've really enjoyed this so far. I haven't watched much Sons of Thunder but the characterisation seems really good. I'm a Marco Sanchez fan through seaQuest DSV, but if his character is as funny in the show as you write him I'll have to look into watching some more episodes. You've got a real talent for catchy dialogue.

I write OC fan fiction too - I think it's fun.

Great fic x
Gage39 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Really good story. Thanks for continuing it. Please finish it soon. Great job!
Gage39 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Too funny! I LOVED Charleigh! I hope you plan on finishing this story! Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Great job. Miami Vice fan? Catch ya on the flip side.
darkestshadeofgrey chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
I hope that's not the end. (hint, hint)

This fic is one of the best Carlos fics I've read. It's fast-paced without losing detail, the grammar and mechanics are good, and the characterization is great.
guardianM3 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Another excellent chapter! I am very curious as how many men Charleigh has dated since she refused to tell Carlos. Can't wait to read what happens next!
guardianM3 chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Excellent chapter! When Charleigh mentioned the Carlos had to meet someone before they went out, my first thought was 'she has a kid'. But something told me that it was something else. Would Charleigh give Carlos her address since she believed that he was stalking her? (well sort of). Can't wait for their dinner, I wonder what's gonna to happen...
guardianM3 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Hilarious! Perfect reactions and responses to what Carlos did. I love the advice that CD gives to Carlos if he breaks her heart. Can't wait for their date.
guardianM3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Another tear to the eye laughing out loud chapter by Sk8er Chica! Keep the laughs coming! I can't wait to read what Carlos' friends are going to say about what happened. Charleigh punching Carlos was a complete surprise and it was an excellent one at that. Keep up the great work cause I can't wait to read more.
guardianM3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Thank you, thank you. I was laughing practically after every sentence. I can't wait till you update! I hope that it's soon.