Reviews for How do I love thee?
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
omgg! i want to strangle fuji and i don't want to! i want to give Ryoma a bear hug but i don't think my hug is the one he wants! arrrrr you know Ryoma-kun, it would forever be happiness for you if you just fell in love with me. although you are more attractive when you're soo sad!
kurie-tibiti chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
wow so touching. I love it.
Siellation chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This... This is one of the best fanfics I've read so far. So touching. It made me cry :( I love it!
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
-breaks down crying- aww :'(

Is it really your first? It's written really well :) I like your descriptions of the feelings.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ohmygod. my heart hurts! the story made me cry so much. you have a knack for making such heartbreaking yet beautiful stories.
tokiya-kun18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Heart-wrenching and beautiful; the emotions here are greatly portrayed. I loved it to bits and pieces since it actually made me cry. Hell, I haven't read a story that can make me cry for ages!

Though it's good, you should watch out for your spelling mistakes, your tenses, and a little bit on the grammar side. I got confused with reading some parts, but they're great in general. Also, it's "Onii-sama" which, I think, by now you know. XD "Oni-sama" is like mentioning a. . .demon, let's say.

But overall, I loved it as well as "Forgotten Heroes". I hope you update that story; I'm dying out of suspense!
ShioriHououEmaku chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this made me cry, it's so sad but a really great piece of work
hershey555 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
You really have a knack for angst O_O;; I've decided to read the sequel before sleeping! I think I finished this tissue box... oh wellxD
Mizuki-sempai chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow...it really good.
xcreepyxsusiex chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow...wow...that's all i can say. this is an amazing story - poor ryoma~i'll keep this short because i want to go read the sequel XD but you rock! -xCxSx
Iced Blueberry Tea chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
IF YOU DO NOT WRITE A SEQUEL I SHALL ASK THE THRILL PAIR TO THREATEN YOU INTO DOING IT.

WOOT, sorry for being so mean at the start of this review, but seriously, I never thought of the Thrill Pair as a good pairing at all until I read this fic! Please, I want to see the true ending, this cannot be the true ending!

Here's hoping to see more of this fic,

Syaoran (x
animefav chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
this is sad, i cried everytime i read this fic. I think having a third party involved is good, let fuji have a taste of his own medicine before returning echizen back to him *evil laugh*. anyway update soon!
Eiko-chan chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
*cries a river* I want continuation, this story made me cry so hard! And absolutely no third party, FujiRyo pairing's the best! You're such a good writer! *cries a little more*
lolli chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
atobe or OT5 should be the pairing for the sequel

it was a great story
selyn chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
You made me cry at the end of the story. Thank you for deciding to write a sequel. They've been through soo much and true love must prevail. I vote to have only the 2 of them to rediscover love for each other and to have each other together forever. Make me cry again but to laugh at the end.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »